Votes: 21 12.2%
  • Woy Hodgson

Votes: 12 7.0%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Any active party member will likely have a twitter account,

in the Conservative party? i dont think you know their demographic very well, many of them would struggle to type "twitter" let alone have an account. JC is quite right, social media alone will not be a good barometer to judge Conservative party member opinion.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Gove has just released his leadership campaign slogan:

Control.
Unity.
Nationhood -
Together!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I suspect it will end up being May but I'd like Leadsom after watching that Sun video. Feisty woman !

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Leadsome or may all though may gets my vote even though she wasn't a brexiter...Gove makes me cringe when he speaks and as a whole don't want him anywhere near the hot seat.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Conservative assosiations are not going to put a remainer in No 10 unless the MPs stack it with Crabb/May. All hell will break loose if that happens.

this poll and thread reflectshow politicly ignorant and generally stupid most posters are on here.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Crabb may just do it if he can get through the first couple of rounds ( big IF ).

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I think May is a shoe-in.

as for Gove. I think MPs have to have SOME integrity. He doesn't appear to have ANY.

My God...you are setting the bar very high, expecting MP'S to have any integrity.
I have watched politics for long enough to know that greed, ambition and ruthless self-protectionism are the pre-requisites for entering the House of Commons. They rely on the public being apathetic, ignorant or easily influenced, as demonstrated very recently. Both campaigns lied their back teeth off to get the result they wanted and preyed on the less mentally challenged in society. No integrity. Nothing. Same old, same old.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The new leader has to come from the Leave camp, to push complete change through. There will always be a suspicion that May could compromise and there is no room for any ' halfway house ' deals. Leadsom looks most promising. The divorce has to be made absolute.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It'll probably be Gove. He is well liked amongst members.

I just cannot imagine him as an International MP......He may have Brexit at his heart and for that I applaud him but when it comes to international world stage events something tells me Andrea Leadsom is our lady..

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Will all jobs in the future in this country require the qualification of voting 'leave' in 2016 or just political ones?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will all jobs in the future in this country require the qualification of voting 'leave' in 2016 or just political ones?
They'll require you not to be an expert. We've had enough of them.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
They'll require you not to be an expert. We've had enough of them.

I see. Along with NI number and P45, I think there might just a simple check-list for employers to follow in the future, rather than all the political correctness gone mad Brussels style/Johnny Foreigner bureaucracy we have now:

Did you want your country back?
Did you vote 'leave'?
Are you not an expert?
Are you not foreign?
If yes to all the above, when can you start?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here