Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Next Conservative Leader - Rishi Sunak

Who should be the next leader of the conservative party?

• Boris

Votes: 48 17.8%
  • Therese Coffey

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Rishi Sunak

Votes: 107 39.8%
  • Penny Mourdant

Votes: 31 11.5%
  • Ben Wallace

Votes: 21 7.8%
  • Jeremy Hunt

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Mick Gove

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Suella Braverman

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Chris Grayling

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Matt Hancock

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Sir Graham Brady

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Jacob Rees-Mogg

Votes: 18 6.7%
  • Dom Raab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadine Dorries

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Pretty Patel

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
There's a difference between "Who should be the next leader ..." and "Who do you thing will be ..."

My vote answered the question asked, which is not the same as the question as intended methinks.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Got to be Nadine, she's stood by her man through thick with an eloquence and perspicacity what screams "this is a future prime minister in action"

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Margeret Thatchers ashes.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I voted Boris for PM he has absolutely zero morals and will hammered at the next election but in reality I think it will be Rishi

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Let's face it, whichever of those Gurning idiots gets it, it will make absolutely no difference to the country continuing to get f***** over just like the last 3 years. So for that reason, Mad Nad has got to be most entertaining (y)

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Mad Nads, so that she can read aloud, at the dispatch box, some of her smutty stuff she puts in her books. The stuff we now know is her wet dream of her and Johnson.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
So long as it's not Ben Wallace - he's the only one who does a good job where he is.
thats why i just voted for him. In this sorry shower of a government, hes the only person who has done a good job and acts with integrity.

2 traits as rare as rocking horse shite.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m not sure how anyone can trust Rishi, born into money and has lived an easy life, backstabs everyone in government at the first chance.

You know the list of candidates is bad when you genuinely look at it and think Boris is the best leader :lolol:

The conservatives are doomed no matter what.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would suggest that NSC electing the next conservative leader in a poll set up by @crodonilson would be a better organized and more appropriate method than the one that actually will be used.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
thats why i just voted for him. In this sorry shower of a government, hes the only person who has done a good job and acts with integrity.

2 traits as rare as rocking horse shite.
I know Wallace is popular and was an ardent Remainer but I'm afraid not for me in the current climate
  • Generally voting against measures to prevent climate change - seven votes for, 12 votes against and 14 absence between 2008 and 2020
  • Generally voting against equal gay rights - two votes for, nine votes against and three absence between 2000 and 2019
  • Almost always voting for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits - 45 votes for, zero votes against and eight absences between 2010 and 2016
  • Consistently voting for university tuition fees - five votes for and zero votes against between 2010 and 2017
  • Almost always voting for stronger enforcement of immigration rules - eight votes for, zero votes against and one absence between 2015 and 2016
I'll stick with Mad Nad. We're already up shit creek without a paddle and that isn't going to change, but at least Mad Nad would be funny :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Jeremy Corbyn

Just for the lolz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here