Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton manager

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Club ‘leak’ ?

[tweet]1570002043028340740[/tweet]

A top coach, averages 1.56 points per match with Mainz.

Plus he seems a nice guy. He's a paid up member of Juan Mata's common goal charity.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder whether we occasionally throw Naylor a bit of ‘gossip’ to ensure that we throw competitors off the scent. Nother from Naylor about Haise.
Yep. It’ll be Haise, I’m sure, if he’ll come here.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not sure if his name has cropped up, but Jorge Sampaoli (ex Marseille coach) appears in this article:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/brighton-...rial-candidate-qualified-club-cl-last-season/

However, reading the last paragraph, I'm also not sure he'd be a good fit....

Yeah known for getting good results but also being entirely hopeless to work with. I guess if for some reason things get desperate, could get a guy like that just to keep the ship steady. But would find it very unlikely.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Yeah known for getting good results but also being entirely hopeless to work with. I guess if for some reason things get desperate, could get a guy like that just to keep the ship steady. But would find it very unlikely.

He's 62 apparently, so maybe a Bielsa type but he throws the bucket instead of sitting on it. Like you indicate, he'd be just an interim solution before we hire the one we really want.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Curbs out to 100/1.

The rumour is that he has not yet been interviewed!

7b449881a6412f7c5da7c9d110f69b55.jpg

Team Newell will be gutted though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here