[Albion] Next Brighton manager

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Must keep Lallana invoved long term...

I'm thinking this as well. A really impressive speaker. Highly respected and clearly buys into the way of doing things here. I'd love it if he took up a player coach role under the new manager.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Regardless of who it is, I'm looking forward to reading the insights on NSC of the new überfan (some might say 'stalker') of the gaffer. NooBHA set the bar quite hight but Swansmann smashed through it with regards knowledge of the boss, a willingness to comment on pretty much anything and seemingly bizarre lifestyle choices. I'm expected big things from the next manager's number one fan :)

Haise would surely have to bring "Lensman".

(Perhaps a gilet jaune leader by day who subsists on nothing but cheese, lives in a cave near Calais and receives regular messages in his head from a Dear Leader. Even then I don't think he'd have pushed the envelope any further)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Jim White is obsessed with the Celtic manager taking the job he’s been bashing on about it since Monday.

I’m amazed you managed to pick that out amongst all the Trust A Trader, McDonalds, WeBuyAnyIdiotsCar, BetFred, Selco Builder’s Warehouse, Cinch...adverts every 6 seconds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports