Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Who’s that man from Argentina
who’s that man we all adore
Gallardo Is his name
And he’s won manager of the month again
We don’t miss Potter anymore

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Fantastic sleuthing.

Gallardo is the most successful River Plate manager of all time and they have had Pelegríni and Diego Simeone before him.

✅ Aged 46 and known as a tactical wizard.
✅ Honours coming out of his ear holes.
✅ Current salary 1.5m dollars
✅ Knows Ali Mac
✅ Speaks Spanish
✅ River Plate are terrified of losing him.
✅ Pupil of Bielsa 😁
✅ Favours use of youth players
✅ Was amazing in Championship Manager 1999

This is our man folks.

He was widely tipped to become Barcelona's new manager last year, but declared he would see out his River Plate contract.

If he were to come to us it would be huge, and highly unlikely.

Last edited:

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
As above, the trouble is, despite Gallardo being a perfect fit, I sense he may be a little out of our reach.

He has been linked with Arsenal, Barca, Real Madrid and PSG.

Would be a massive statement if we got him!

Stranger things have happened.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The new mager earch could be up there with the all time great player signings.

I was all on board yesterdays Knutsen's bandwagon but am going to jump across to the Gallardo one. Unless there's no limit to how many bandwagon's I can jump on?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

I was all on board yesterdays Knutsen's bandwagon but am going to jump across to the Gallardo one. Unless there's no limit to how many bandwagon's I can jump on?

I think you can wear two, one on each foot, like rollerskates. Likewise I have a foot in both at the moment!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
[

I know this, Swanny will be laughing his swede off when he reads all this and will give a very straight forward but heartbreaking dressing down to us all. And he is rarely wrong. There'll be plenty more jumping yet.
But dream to dare and dare to dream.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

Gallardo for me, but then a quick shift over to Knutsen when we hear Gallardo is out of our reach, and has turned us down.
If we got Gallardo it would be a serious case of 'Graham who'.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
As above, the trouble is, despite Gallardo being a perfect fit, I sense he may be a little out of our reach.

He has been linked with Arsenal, Barca, Real Madrid and PSG.

Would be a massive statement if we got him!

Stranger things have happened.

We will get him, spend 2 seasons doing OK whilst he polishes his English and builds his coaching team, then have a great start in his 3rd season, Man Utd will lose 2 of their first 6 fixtures, panic and come for him, and all his coaches.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He and his staffs contracts run out at the end the year. Anyone know when the actual season ends for them? Looks like he has two assistants and three coaches, so similar set up in terms of staff moving over. GK coach is getting on though so we can get an English speaker in that role. Simple. It's happening.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I'm firmly in team Gallardo now after finding all the Argie rumours. The excitement at least takes my mind off of the disappointment of Potter leaving, let's get #Gallardotobrighton trending

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here