Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton manager

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Probably an obscure choice for most, Brian Schmetzer, Seattle Sounders FC manager since 2016. Before that he was an asst manager under former Seattle manager, Sigi Schmid, from 2009 to 2016.

if GP replicates at Chelsea what he has done here (arguably on another level with the quality available), he could be up there with the likes of Guardiola, Klopp, Maureen etc etc

Isn't Maureen that woman who couldn't pass her driving test?

I think I might have a flutter? I should get a decent price.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Probably an obscure choice for most, Brian Schmetzer, Seattle Sounders FC manager since 2016. Before that he was an asst manager under former Seattle manager, Sigi Schmid, from 2009 to 2016.

Don;t know anything about him but can you state your case a little bit more so everyone can tear it apart?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Some Twitter accounts saying that both Nathan Jones and Russell Martin have been granted permission to speak to us about the vacancy. Cooper also approached although permission not granted yet.
Crikey, that’s underwhelming.
Hopefully just reflecting that we are doing a full and thorough process and that there are other candidates. Luton and Swansea 6th and 7th bottom of the Championship at present.

Martin is not a very popular man within BHAFC

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Some Twitter accounts saying that both Nathan Jones and Russell Martin have been granted permission to speak to us about the vacancy. Cooper also approached although permission not granted yet.
Hopefully just reflecting that we are doing a full and thorough process and that there are other candidates. Luton and Swansea 6th and 7th bottom of the Championship at present.

Think it’s just a smoke screen, just in case Chelsea get wind of who we’re really after. They may try and gazump us.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Think it’s just a smoke screen, just in case Chelsea get wind of who we’re really after. They may try and gazump us.

That would be fine. We could get all our coaches back and pretend none of this ever happened. Like an American soap opera, Potter emerging from the shower, swathed in a Brighton and Hove Albion towel and going "WHAT?"

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Still hoping for Thomas Frank even if it's unlikely - he'd be a great replacement.

He’s already ruled himself out.

768cf14d6721e7d9a5d92c934e6cc7af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Where were Swansea in the league when we Poached GP ?

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He’s already ruled himself out.

768cf14d6721e7d9a5d92c934e6cc7af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really ruling himself out tbf. Just said he’s happy at Brentford. Heard similar many times before.

Not sure we’d even try and get him though tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here