Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Bolton Manager odds!!!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The fact that Freedman has permission to speak to them is fantastic news whichever way this turns out. Freedman's blood is no longer as blue and red as it once allegedly was it seems. Zaha to Bolton?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
As much as I'd like to see them lose their beloved manager, and the Bolton job is definitely a better job than Palace, I can't see Freedman leaving because he's so linked with the club and loved by the fans. No doubt Palace fans would dismiss the speculation saying that a job in the same division would be a sideways move, but make no mistake Bolton are a much bigger club than Palace will ever be. Better ground, more fans and a proven Premiership pedigree. But I doubt he'll leave.

Anyway, why would Bolton want him? Hasn't actually done anything yet. I suppose keeping Palace up last season was an achievement, and they're punching above their weight at the moment, however he's hardly set the world on fire. Presumably he'd just be a cheap option
No other club South of Selhurst Park worth looking at for Dougie then.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Freedman had a telephone interview with Bolton last week, without Palace knowing or agreeing to it. This is from a well known Palace fan on Twitter last night

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The fact that Freedman has permission to speak to them is fantastic news whichever way this turns out. Freedman's blood is no longer as blue and red as it once allegedly was it seems. Zaha to Bolton?

I reckon it's a done deal to achieve the headline £10M transfer fee for Winifred going to Bolton with roughly £2M of that figure disguised as compo for Dougie leaving before his time is up at Smellhurst

Just thought I'd give this a bounce.

Wonder if [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] will honour his bets or will he confirm to us what we think about Palace and debt.

Over to you Seaside. :thumbsup:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We can make it 50-1 if you'd like? Dougie will not be Bolton's manager. Anyone with a brain can see that. I'm sure they'd love to get him, but he's currently negotiating a new contract with us. This is handy leverage for him, but he won't be going anywhere.

This must be hovering near Gold status now. :lol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'll offer 20/1 to any takers. Dougie will not leave Palace for any club outside the Premiership.

We can make it 50-1 if you'd like? Dougie will not be Bolton's manager. Anyone with a brain can see that. I'm sure they'd love to get him, but he's currently negotiating a new contract with us. This is handy leverage for him, but he won't be going anywhere.

It won't cost me a penny as he's not going anywhere. Unfortunately, I don't think I'd be receiving any pound coins.
:lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Any latest odds for Winifred NOT going to Bolton in January ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here