Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Bolton Manager odds!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This.

Giving it the biggun when it suits and then WELCHING when made to look like the cocky little Nigel that he obviously is. f***ing twat. I hate WELCHERS.

I was really appalled that this CJTC Nigel has taken the piss. I've just made a £10 donation to REMF , perhaps other posters could consider making a donation as a sign of protest.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's on the BBS telling everyone who will listen that it doesn't count because no-one contacted him about it.

Strange. My take on it was that he was talking as if he was somehow in the know and that we were completely wrong to even consider that Freedman would go there, but at least he had put his money where his mouth is. Someone took him up on his 20/1 and now he's scuttled off to the BBS instead of paying up, the weedy welching BOTTLER. Shameful. :nono:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's on the BBS telling everyone who will listen that it doesn't count because no-one contacted him about it.

Strange. My take on it was that he was talking as if he was somehow in the know and that we were completely wrong to even consider that Freedman would go there, but at least he had put his money where his mouth is. Someone took him up on his 20/1 and now he's scuttled off to the BBS instead of paying up, the weedy welching BOTTLER. Shameful. :nono:
He was even boasting about going to Leicester on Saturday but on the other hand we don't know if it is the "real" Leicester or an "imaginary" Leicester via teleport. :lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ipswich rumoured to want to speak to Dougie , the plot thickens !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Permanent life ban and block on his IP address ?

Permanent life ban and block on his IP address ?

Too easy.

Even the Palace lot are saying he should pay.

But, but, I didn't mean it, I was just trying to fit in, it was just a joke, the bigger boys made me do it.

f***ing welcher.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I think we should ban ever single palarse fan from posting on here until [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] pays up.

I think we should ban ever single palarse fan from posting on here until [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] pays up.

I would actually agree with this, [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] has embarrassed himself and all the decent palace fans that post on here.

If he even had the bollocks to come on here and explain himself, maybe even offer to donate some of the money he owes it would at least count for something.

As it stands, he reminds me of Simon Jordan, loads of bullshit and bluster but when it came down to it, Charity's lost out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll offer 20/1 to any takers. Dougie will not leave Palace for any club outside the Premiership.

I'll put a tenner on that. So if that does happen, you have to put £200 to REMF! If not, I'll donate a tenner to REMF :)

We can make it 50-1 if you'd like? Dougie will not be Bolton's manager. Anyone with a brain can see that. I'm sure they'd love to get him, but he's currently negotiating a new contract with us. This is handy leverage for him, but he won't be going anywhere.

It won't cost me a penny as he's not going anywhere. Unfortunately, I don't think I'd be receiving any pound coins.

Pretty clear cut bet.
[MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION], you were lucky you only had 1 taker.

Time to pay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here