Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It’s not, it’s true. He was awful today like he was away to Leicester too. Didn’t you see how Newcastle let him have the ball with no pressure at all? It was so obvious, they knew. At Leicester, it was plain to see our own players didn’t pass to him.

Not his fault, he’s quite clearly not a PL defender at the moment and needs a move in the summer.
Sorry don’t agree hence bllx….

Steviewonder

Apr 29, 2023
Bexhill
Poor performance from Brighton. Frankly score about right. We were better in the second half despite the two (almost 3) late goals. Nevertheless, what a season Brighton have had. Been watching them since 1968 and the football this season has ,on the whole, been sublime.

Table still looks very good for us as long as we don’t balls up Sunday!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I had a shit day out a Wembley so our season can be crammed into a short span of time and peter out like this? f*** the FA Cup

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
At least I can get this fantasy of Champions League out of my mind, including the VAR points drop at Palace and Spurs

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Villa will do exactly the same to us on the last day, if we still need something then we’re in trouble

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s the EPL, money talks. Eddie bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was able to play his favourite 11 costing £100m’s, including.

(Don’t be too hard amongst yourselves over the next few days. Bloom/RDZ are operating on relative buttons).

IMG_4157.png

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Jesus Christ this forum is depressing when we lose. Football fans are morons. Sorry, yes, a lot of you are morons. No offence, like.

Is it not obvious that we have a half-strength, absolutely knackered side playing in over-congested fixtures, to the extent that we are having to play teenagers, including debuts tonight, against a top 4 team away?

Well, I thought it was obvious, anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here