[Albion] Newcastle Tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

theboybilly

The view from the Away section at SJP really isn't that bad. You can see how the game unfolds with an uninterrupted view. This is not Selhurst, not by a long way. Pubs? You are really spoilt for choice here. Probably as good as it gets. My favourite away game by a country mile. The locals are very friendly, never witnessed any bother. I'll be staying up and have the Crown Posada, the Split Chimp and Brewdog within easy walking distance from my hotel and only a 15-20mins walk from the Away end. In the hour or two before the match I shall take my normal place in the Newcastle Arms which is yards from the Gallowgate End. I really cannot wait.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It isn’t allowed under Premier League rules which state that away fans should be given at least one block pitch side.

However, Newcastle have been granted an exemption under safety grounds as their safety advisory group have claimed moving fans pitch side increases the risk of confrontation in and outside of the stadium.

Absolute nonsense. Just employ sufficient stewards to funnel fans separately and cough up for the additional costs.
It really is absolute nonsense. To access the away end, you need to use the turnstiles situated within the main covered thoroughfare used by a massive number of home fans. I’ve been to every away game we’ve had there in recent years across the Champ and PL and see absolutely no reason why having us situated pitch side would run any increased risks.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It really is absolute nonsense. To access the away end, you need to use the turnstiles situated within the main covered thoroughfare used by a massive number of home fans. I’ve been to every away game we’ve had there in recent years across the Champ and PL and see absolutely no reason why having us situated pitch side would run any increased risks.
100%……..the ‘increased risk of confrontation’ doesn’t seem to materialise in pubs before and after the game in Newcastle either.

TudorApples

Nov 4, 2019
Spoke to the ticket office today as I bought a ticket last night. They said it’ll be sent out either today or Monday 👍

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
What happens if you buy a ticket when it's too late to post it out (like tomorrow) - do you just pick it up at the ground or something?

Sambo

May 16, 2023
Hi there, I’m a big football fan from Scotland who’s going to be in Newcastle for a few days.
If anyone with 2 tickets who possibly can’t make it for whatever reason, or anyone with spares, I could pick them up on match day and pay for them.
Thanks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hi there, I’m a big football fan from Scotland who’s going to be in Newcastle for a few days.
If anyone with 2 tickets who possibly can’t make it for whatever reason, or anyone with spares, I could pick them up on match day and pay for them.
Thanks.
And risk a 10 match ban ?

I can't see anyone helping you as clearly you are unaware of recent club policy changes regarding away tickets

Sambo

May 16, 2023
And risk a 10 match ban ?

I can't see anyone helping you as clearly you are unaware of recent club policy changes regarding away tickets
I’m not, I’m just away for a break and wanting to go to a game.
What is the policy?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I’m not, I’m just away for a break and wanting to go to a game.
What is the policy?
The club policy for away tickets is name written on ticket and potential random checks with photo ID.

Therefore if I had a ticket (which I haven't) and sold it to you and on entry to ground a random ID check proved this I would get a 10 game ban and loyalty points deduction.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’ll be there, can’t wait… I’m as excited as a terribly excited person who has a really good reason for being terribly excited!

Rock and roll 🎸

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
In a nutshell, the policy means you have more chance of getting a couple of spares from a Brighton fan for an Elvis Presley gig than you do for an away match
And this person joins with an ‘interesting’ username!! I know there’s a martial art that uses that name … but it also has a very derogatory meaning! Unless they’re talking about a sandwich … short of a picnic maybe!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks.
It’s not sold out, you can buy legitimately from the club website (if you have purchase history).

Sambo

May 16, 2023
And this person joins with an ‘interesting’ username!! I know there’s a martial art that uses that name … but it also has a very derogatory meaning! Unless they’re talking about a sandwich … short of a picnic maybe!!
It’s my nickname mate, I’m called Sammy.
No need to overthink things I only wanted to take in a game on my break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports