[Albion] Newcastle Tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I see we still have some tickets left for sale. I got mine as soon as purchase history went on sale on Thursday, expecting it to sell out soon after. I think at that point there were nearly 200 left.

I was hoping to print at home because I'm going up the weekend before, so didn't want to wait on the post. Just went to print them and there's no option for that. Oops!

Before I ring the ticket office, what else can I do? What even is a digital wallet? :blush: I'm out of the loop of ticket buying these days. A friend sorted us the Charlton and Leeds tickets on his friends and family. Our last Season Tickets were on a physical card we scanned at the ground.
Can’t remember any away ticket being print at home. If you’ve bought one it’ll be posted to you.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Can’t remember any away ticket being print at home. If you’ve bought one it’ll be posted to you.
Ok, thanks. Only hope it arrives before next Saturday then.

I know the ones my mate got for Leeds all had our names and fan numbers on and were posted.

As for the Charlton ones... The less said the better. Shambles pretty much covers it :lol:

P.S. We've still not sold this one out I see.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Ok, thanks. Only hope it arrives before next Saturday then.

I know the ones my mate got for Leeds all had our names and fan numbers on and were posted.

As for the Charlton ones... The less said the better. Shambles pretty much covers it :lol:

P.S. We've still not sold this one out I see.
Hardly surprising, this being the furthest away game and midweek!

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
To those going to Newcastle, what is the away fans experience?? Haven't been there since famous game or "79"".

The ground of today looks so high up but narrow and spread out?? I have tickets fo up and coming game so wondering what to expect....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
To those going to Newcastle, what is the away fans experience?? Haven't been there since famous game or "79"".

The ground of today looks so high up but narrow and spread out?? I have tickets fo up and coming game so wondering what to expect....
Set up base camp on level 2, make sure you have oxygen.

Hit Tomahawk after for a super steak supper, see you in there.

Stumpy Tim

It's an absolute disgrace where they put the away fans. It shouldn't be allowed. I wouldn't go back, which is a shame as it's a cracking city and good people.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
It's an absolute disgrace where they put the away fans. It shouldn't be allowed. I wouldn't go back, which is a shame as it's a cracking city and good people.
It isn’t allowed under Premier League rules which state that away fans should be given at least one block pitch side.

However, Newcastle have been granted an exemption under safety grounds as their safety advisory group have claimed moving fans pitch side increases the risk of confrontation in and outside of the stadium.

Absolute nonsense. Just employ sufficient stewards to funnel fans separately and cough up for the additional costs.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It isn’t allowed under Premier League rules which state that away fans should be given at least one block pitch side.

However, Newcastle have been granted an exemption under safety grounds as their safety advisory group have claimed moving fans pitch side increases the risk of confrontation in and outside of the stadium.

Absolute nonsense. Just employ sufficient stewards to funnel fans separately and cough up for the additional costs.
Agreed. Struggling to think of a ground where there’s less likely to be a confrontation anyway. Friendliest fans in the league.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Its a reflection of the somewhat parochial attitude in that part of the world.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Anyone’s arrived yet?
I phoned the ticket office today and the person I spoke to said he still had a big pile right in front of him ready to be posted. First class no less!

If mine doesn't arrive by Saturday, which is when I'm going up, then I have to phone them on the day of the game to have a duplicate waiting at the ground.

Whilst we're at it. Anyone any suggestions for away pubs near the ground please?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

It’s like watching subbuteo…..from a crane.
Brilliant football city before and after the game though.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Mine arrived today, having bought it last Thursday.

Happy days! :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports