Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle Tickets

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I see we still have some tickets left for sale. I got mine as soon as purchase history went on sale on Thursday, expecting it to sell out soon after. I think at that point there were nearly 200 left.

I was hoping to print at home because I'm going up the weekend before, so didn't want to wait on the post. Just went to print them and there's no option for that. Oops!

Before I ring the ticket office, what else can I do? What even is a digital wallet? :blush: I'm out of the loop of ticket buying these days. A friend sorted us the Charlton and Leeds tickets on his friends and family. Our last Season Tickets were on a physical card we scanned at the ground.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
I see we still have some tickets left for sale. I got mine as soon as purchase history went on sale on Thursday, expecting it to sell out soon after. I think at that point there were nearly 200 left.

I was hoping to print at home because I'm going up the weekend before, so didn't want to wait on the post. Just went to print them and there's no option for that. Oops!

Before I ring the ticket office, what else can I do? What even is a digital wallet? :blush: I'm out of the loop of ticket buying these days. A friend sorted us the Charlton and Leeds tickets on his friends and family. Our last Season Tickets were on a physical card we scanned at the ground.
They are paper tickets for Newcastle so you can't get a digital one. Ring the ticket office. When my other half forgot the stoke tickets (duh) the club put duplicates on the coach for us to pick up at the ground. They'll be able to do something.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
They are paper tickets for Newcastle so you can't get a digital one. Ring the ticket office. When my other half forgot the stoke tickets (duh) the club put duplicates on the coach for us to pick up at the ground. They'll be able to do something.
Although if you're not going up until the weekend before they should have arrived by then...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Although if you're not going up until the weekend before they should have arrived by then...
Nice one, thanks. :thumbsup:

Suppose they'll be closed Monday, so I'll have to ring on Tuesday.

What I don't get is why there was a tick box (extra £1 I think?) for Royal Mail delivery. That's what threw me. Why would they put an optional tick box if it's only postal anyway?

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Nice one, thanks. :thumbsup:

Suppose they'll be closed Monday, so I'll have to ring on Tuesday.

What I don't get is why there was a tick box (extra £1 I think?) for Royal Mail delivery. That's what threw me. Why would they put an optional tick box if it's only postal anyway?
It’s always £1 for away tickets as always posted (there’s no tick box for this) - except for exceptions like Spurs who offer e-tickets.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It’s always £1 for away tickets as always posted (there’s no tick box for this) - except for exceptions like Spurs who offer e-tickets.
Well I was charged £31.
£30 ticket
£1 booking fee.

I'm pretty certain there was a Postage tick box.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Well I was charged £31.
£30 ticket
£1 booking fee.

I'm pretty certain there was a Postage tick box.
Yep, it’s always £31 for an anyway PL game … and yes, you’re right … as you go through the process there is a tick box. I’m guessing that’s just part of the system as sometimes there might be different options.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No, but as the game is ages away yet I’m not overly concerned 🙄
I'm going up the weekend before and a campsite in the middle of nowhere may not be the ideal place to have them delivered to :lol:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Watch it, you're being monitored

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here