Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle Tickets

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
It really is absolute nonsense. To access the away end, you need to use the turnstiles situated within the main covered thoroughfare used by a massive number of home fans. I’ve been to every away game we’ve had there in recent years across the Champ and PL and see absolutely no reason why having us situated pitch side would run any increased risks.
...and even if the safety issues were totally valid they've now had years to make any necessary changes to make things safer. It just seems like an extra home advantage they seem to get that others dont.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Hi there, I’m a big football fan from Scotland who’s going to be in Newcastle for a few days.
If anyone with 2 tickets who possibly can’t make it for whatever reason, or anyone with spares, I could pick them up on match day and pay for them.
Thanks.
Yeah i'd say thats unlikely. Too many risks these days for the seller. They've started writing names on away fan tickets and asking for ID. Original owner of the ticket then gets a ban. Seems harsh but trying to stop touts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here