Newcastle ticket sales set for....oh

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It was like a morgue until we went 1 up and a man up, didn't really get going until we went 2 up. The players needed that support BEFORE it happened, not after.

That may be what it sounded like from the comfort of your sofa but at the ground the atmosphere was better than most league games and it was straight from the kick off.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Thought the Atmosphere was really good from the sofa, had HD on and the surround system on as well.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
That may be what it sounded like from the comfort of your sofa but at the ground the atmosphere was better than most league games and it was straight from the kick off.

Great atmosphere in the NS, better than of late. I really enjoyed myself. Could not give a flying #### on opinions of atmosphere on tv, was the best for a while.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
pretty empty where i sit in wsl and poorer atmosphere than usual. could tell there were loads of different faces around. when we scored the usual mental celebrations and surge was just acted out by....me

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It was like a morgue until we went 1 up and a man up, didn't really get going until we went 2 up. The players needed that support BEFORE it happened, not after.

You are either joking, deaf, or on drugs/drink. Best atmosphere for a while at the Amex in the NS. Sofa so good.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Price wasnt high enough! if they charged another tenner I'm sure the attendance wouldnt fall. I for one would pay £25 more. In fact. I can't understand why the whole stadium ain't 1901. It's not like we got loads of new fans. Loyal fans will sell their kids and mrs to go.

Charge more! Obvious

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Price wasnt high enough! if they charged another tenner I'm sure the attendance wouldnt fall. I for one would pay £25 more. In fact. I can't understand why the whole stadium ain't 1901. It's not like we got loads of new fans. Loyal fans will sell their kids and mrs to go.

Charge more! Obvious

Hello Mr Barber.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Correct. Some wanted a bad atmosphere.......sorry to disappoint them.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Atmosphere was good, quiet at times but rather good considering the amount of non-STHs that came.

Must eat humble pie though, thought it would be awful but it was actually good.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Hello Mr Barber.

Hi El

Could you help me gather a list of those super fans, you know the really loyal I'm the best fan type. Find out out how much extra they would pay at get me their seat number. I promise to every superfan who pays double I will paint their seat gold! so everybody knows they are the best fans!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports