Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle ticket sales set for....oh

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
watching brighton play awesome football- Priceless

for everything else, there's mastercard ;)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If it was £4,000 a ticket I'd have had a kidney removed to pay for it what a classic glad I didn't miss that one

Shut it billy big bollocks. If you are such an uber fan you'd have paid £4k and had your kidney removed before you knew the result. But you didn't... ;)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
There are 5 of us in a row just behind the TV gantry. None of us bought tickets before the STH deadline and I later managed to get a seat about 3 along from us (same row). I was delighted to see that a family of 5 had bought our seats and had come along with all their kit (including flags). Before the game they were taking photo's of themselves and the view and they seemed really pleased to be there. I don't know if they moved from a different location but if not I hope they go home with great memories of a fine day and a desire to do it again as soon as possible. Cup football - you can't beat it.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Barber, lick your lips and take note. There's scope for further lucrative price hikes.

tickets were the same price as any other game this season, against arguably better opposition.

copied and pasted from another thread: people pay the same amount to watch us play far worse teams than newcastle. i honestly cant see what the fuss is about. They didnt jack the prices up, they just kept them at the same rate as they do for every single other game played at the amex this season. do you think the services we use, i.e caterers, transport, electricity lower their prices based on who we play? no.

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
I'm talking about all those that were too tight and decided to watch it at home because you had no faith and thought we would lose!
I would love to see how many of you would change your minds and get off your arses if we drew someone like United at home

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Absolutely loved it today money well spent watching the mighty blues
For the 1st time in the north stand today great atmos great game great performance after the Doncaster game that rates as my 2nd best game at the Amex
Love west upper but the north was fun today felt like being in a different stadium
Wouldn't have missed this game for the world and I'm glad I didn't
What a classic
For all the Middlesbrough & birmingham defeats this is what it's all about
To go through the Pain of so many home draws & defeats I'm just glad I was there for the best game of the season so far :clap: :albion2: :albion2: :clap2: :D

I like you soprano

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Last time we were on free to view tv there were 19,057 at the Goldstone so we beat that, score was 2-0 as well 29 years ago

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Gonna watch it all again now for free on sky plus
Can't wait just £28 to watch it live now I can watch it again for nothing

i've agreed with pretty much everything you've said today up until now!

Tivo for me :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here