Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle ticket sales set for....oh

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
So reading between the lines no one actually really knows how many tickets we've actually sold and people are basing their opinions based on how many of their mates are going?

Can we at least save the binfests until after the event?

That said [MENTION=3018]Peter Grummit[/MENTION] does raise a decent point and it does seem a bit odd as to why they've chosen to work this way. But then they have always had a strange policy on selling tickets even going back to the Withdean days.

My lad bought his own WSU seat on Saturday. I thought it would have gone by then, but if they've held those tickets back it'll be interesting to see how much of the WSU remains unsold.

The main TV cameras point to the East though, so I guess the Amex will LOOK pretty full...

I got tickets in the ESU so will be jumping up and down with the young Pottings trying to get noticed by the cameras. Got a fab view of the pitch (unfortunately) last Saturday from row Z of the ESL so am looking forward to an even better view from the upper tier - memories of standing at the back of the East Terrace at the Goldstone which imho had the best view in the ground provided you remembered a baseball cap to shade the low winter sun.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Newcastle ticket sales set for biggest amex turnout ever.

There's thousands of tickets left according to the ticket office this morning, just not been shown on the ticketing site.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Curious. All the people who sit either side off me, in front of me, behind me and others I know elsewhere in the ground are all going.

Conversely all those around me - including me - are giving it a miss. As it happens I'm more interested now that the one adult and 2 kids from £37 thing is being pushed, but having clinked the link, I find it doesn't actually reveal any details on that offer. All in all, there seems to be lots of mis-information about this one - is it really under 1k from selling out of our total capacity or just from those seats that the club has "made available"? The pricing and marketing (Vicente may return etc) has made this a game I'm gonna sit out of, which is a shame as the 3rd Round of the FA Cup is special.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I believe 1901 get cup tickets included??? - how many of them will turn up ???
all will be included in Barbie's "attendance" figure...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh bollocks, that eliminates most of the profit from the game then, running costs must take a lot of it away

Split after operating costs BUT think about programme sales, beer, pies, half'n'half scarves, no doubt more shops sales, more hospitality, let's be a little more glass half full!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The fact that there is constant "Have you bought your Newcastle ticket yet" advertising all over twitter/fb/club website suggests there are loads and loads not sold - I'm pretty sure part of the NS has never been put up for general sale yet as well as all of WSU - have STH really all bought up their seats in there areas?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
The fact that there is constant "Have you bought your Newcastle ticket yet" advertising all over twitter/fb/club website suggests there are loads and loads not sold - I'm pretty sure part of the NS has never been put up for general sale yet as well as all of WSU - have STH really all bought up their seats in there areas?

People have said there are 2k left so an expected 'attendance' of 24/5k is pretty good going IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here