Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Post match Curry at the Heath

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Getting up off my seat as an opportunity for us to score materialises. The moment of hope, the brief anticipation of perhaps celebrating like a muppet, the slight increase in adrenaline and the fleeting joy all these things bring.

Also beer. I like beer.

Are you the b*gger in front of me who keeps going early before we score so I miss the ball hitting the net?
If you are, you are going to get a tap on the shoulder soon to stop your premature ejaculations and stay seated a moment longer!

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Are you the b*gger in front of me who keeps going early before we score so I miss the ball hitting the net?
If you are, you are going to get a tap on the shoulder soon to stop your premature ejaculations and stay seated a moment longer!

Tap away. I sit in front of my brother in law so your antagonist is definitely not me.

And in my defence I only end up with the premature erecting on account of many in the rows in front jumping up too soon too.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Really hoping our recent good performance levels, and their poor ones, coincide for an absolute drubbing of Geordie Arabia.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
3 points, 90 more minutes of the most beautiful Brighton football in our history. Beating Newcastle and helping relegate them as one in the eye for the Saudis.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
92nd minute winner from the young sub, Aaron Connolly, followed by a cupped ear celebration in front of a packed North Stand:lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll be watching at home. Actually thinking of ordering some of those pies in. How long do they keep ? Not sure six in one sitting is a good idea.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m not looking forward to trying to find a stream whilst using slightly intermittent wifi…….and getting ‘that look’ for even trying :lol::lol::lol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'll be watching at home. Actually thinking of ordering some of those pies in. How long do they keep ? Not sure six in one sitting is a good idea.

It says so on the box. They can be whacked in the freezer, and taste just as good that way (provided you defrost and heat, but I probably didn't need to say that)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here