Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle match

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Watching March, Lamptey, Bissouma and Mwepu.

.........and 3 points.

And Cucu, plus Lallana. I just love how AL just puls the strings in the middle.

Plus Tricky Tross, Big Bob between the sticks and the wall of D&D infront of him, infact the whole bloody team now i think about it. We have such a good team.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A journey which doesn't involve breaking down in the Welsh mountains would be lovely accompanied by a superb team performance a win and no road closures on the way home, one can but dream.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Getting up off my seat as an opportunity for us to score materialises. The moment of hope, the brief anticipation of perhaps celebrating like a muppet, the slight increase in adrenaline and the fleeting joy all these things bring.

Also beer. I like beer.

Getting up off my seat celebrating like a muppet when we score a goal, only to find it's disallowed after a VAR check . . . leaving me looking like a muppet. :dunce:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Our only convincing win this season has been against Watford. I’m hoping Saturday will bring up our second.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Our new permanent ST seats in the west upper after a tour of all other stands waiting for them to be free (as were on general sale before we moved)

Dry weather

3 points

Some banners (hopefully)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
similar to you, but a few hours away from the husband!!

A few hours with my wife, a couple of beers, a piglets pie, hopefully with three points as a birthday pressie.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Getting up off my seat as an opportunity for us to score materialises. The moment of hope, the brief anticipation of perhaps celebrating like a muppet, the slight increase in adrenaline and the fleeting joy all these things bring.

Also beer. I like beer.

I also like beer. It tastes nice.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I hope the Palace banner has been loaned to the SWC. Hate crime my arse, that banner needs to tour PL grounds for every NUFC away fixture.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Has to be three points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here