Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newcastle Fans

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Oh come on, easy for us to be all high and mighty having Tony Bloom as our chairman and owner, but are you honestly saying to wouldn't support the Albion, if a Saudi consortium owned our club and invested billions in it?

I'm far from convinced.
Absolutely, I've some sort of a moral compass, I have other things going on in my life and I would be thoroughly ashamed of being associated with such a vile regime.

It would be the least I could do. I would follow wimbledon or local non league team. The only reason I'd not consider Palace is that they're already sucking up to those sick scum bastards already.

There is absolutely no way I would suck up and fawn over such ownership like those whinging geordie twats do. It's embarrassing.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Absolutely, I've some sort of a moral compass, I have other things going on in my life and I would be thoroughly ashamed of being associated with such a vile regime.

It would be the least I could do. I would follow wimbledon or local non league team. The only reason I'd not consider Palace is that they're already sucking up to those sick scum bastards already.

There is absolutely no way I would suck up and fawn over such ownership like those whinging geordie twats do. It's embarrassing.
Here here! But I fear we would be in a minority, overwhelmed by a flood of new JCLs or kind, with little or no connection other than a talisman from their country, and only too ready or keen to take our places. Such is life I’m afraid!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Northumbria is stunning. So much history too. It’s just so bloody far away! :(

theboybilly

I genuinely like geordies and Scousers as a rule. As I said, sound lads outside and really complementary etc - which is absolutely how it should be. But I’m not gonna suddenly pretend they were superb throughout - they were anything but tbh. Just how I saw it - but our noise was f***ing epic today 🔵⚪
But we'll be getting slated about our atmosphere no doubt. We get so much rubbish said about this, the difficulty in getting away afterwards or the boring bowl of a stadium. I'm sure most of these posters never come to our place. Just like those who reckon the view is awful for visitors at St James' Park

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Plenty to do in Whitley Bay in the evenings :giggle:
Whitley Bay's pretty decent now they've sunk money into it and done up the Spanish City. Bit like Seaham further down the coast, really nice places to visit and go for a walk along the beach. Was chatting to the other half (he's from up that way) about it all and that when we retire in ten or so years time I'd be happy to move up that way from London.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Whitley Bay's pretty decent now they've sunk money into it and done up the Spanish City. Bit like Seaham further down the coast, really nice places to visit and go for a walk along the beach. Was chatting to the other half (he's from up that way) about it all and that when we retire in ten or so years time I'd be happy to move up that way from London.
My company did some work on the New Tyne Tunnel about 10 years ago and I used to stay in Tynemouth. Beautiful part of the country with a superb beach and great restaurants.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Chill out. You love to be offended, so not surprised….also, edited for you.
I ‘pretend’ to live up north….that’s a bit weird. I am not offended in the slightest. I am just giving ‘a point of view based on experience’ (your words). My view is backed up by actual knowledge though. You just come across as a bit ignorant. Not alone in that on here I suppose.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I find it totally embarrassing when our fans on here go on another fans forum and arselick them.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
On Sky, you could hear Newcastle singing 95% of the match.
Must be mistaken or mics placed very closed to Newcastle fans. They sang a bit in the first 15 minutes, noting too loud/impressive. Then absolute silence from 1-0 until about 75 minutes. Not just quiet, absolute silence. Then when the game was done at 3-0 they started making some noise but it very obvious “look at what great fans we are, we even sing when we’re losing” kind of way, but forgetting the previous silence when the team needed them. I sit bang on the half way line so get a good sense or the away support vs north.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here