Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New to North Stand Chat

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Some serious advice:

1. Never be serious
2. Never take anything seriously
3. Always spell Seroius corrrectly

Serioiusly Benice was a Brighton and Hove Albion player in the 1950's when Albion played in the south eastern league division 6. If you never saw him play you definitely qualify as a JCL and should be very carefully about expressing any opinion on football ever.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I'm not a frequent poster but think I can offer some basic pointers:

1. Some people on NSC will appear to slate Ashley Barnes. This is all part of a club-led initiative to hoodwink Barcelona into thinking he is rubbish, to deter them from luring him away with a £60 million bid in the summer. Don't be fooled, Ash is an undisputed NSC hero and in fact posts on here under the pseudonym "Mr Burns".

2. Regrettably, a certain number of Palace fans post here with the sole aim of stirring up trouble. The worst offenders are part of a group who refer to themselves as "Mods". While NSC normally takes a dim view of bad language, should you come across a post from any such "Mod", you should feel free to abuse them without fear of retribution.

3. If you don't think we should have let Glenn Murray go, why not start a thread about it?

4. There is a weekly top prize of £150,000 for the poster who comes up with the wittiest and most salacious comment regarding ongoing legal proceedings.

I hope you find this helpful.

Superb. :clap:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If you find a nice picture of some half naked 19 year old totty that you feel you need to share, we expect you to post it and do not, I repeat, DO NOT put in the thread title NSFW! It is regarded as an NSC expletive and you WILL be banned! You will also help the google ratings and Bozza will be very grateful.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Make your own mind up about the Rev some of his sermons bring sensible messages others my be thought provoking and others a dig at the NSC mafia. Other readers must not be scared off from posting don't be just a follow add your views. :moo::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Make your own mind up about the Rev some of his sermons bring sensible messages others my be thought provoking and others a dig at the NSC mafia. Other readers must not be scared off from posting don't be just a follow add your views. :moo::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
Allow others to have their say

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
1. Feel free to correct bad spelling and grammar. People will be more grateful than you'd imagine.
2. Please share all rumours - apparently there's some website somewhere that's full of them, and they're pretty accurate. Personally, I give more credence to those sourced/sauced from Amex "insiders" (but never name them).
3. Please share any photos of thieves - we may be able to help identify them. Erm, or not.
4. Threads concerning other clubs' forums are a good source of ideas - try one and watch the thread develop. Nice!
5. Anyone know what's happening with Vicente?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here