Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New to North Stand Chat

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
It's always best, i have found in the many forums i have become a member of, retiring from work a few years ago with good fortune and spending the majority of my waking hours pretending to be various disinteresting people online, to announce yourself just oncely, before choosing a poster with a regular but not obscene number of daily comments to outrightly, but subtly, stalk for perhaps a fortnight. It's never best to exactly mirror the more outrageous to begin with, but instead take on the some of the characteristics of your new generally common or garden followee. Learn of where they live both on the tinternet and the world that most call real. Never allow yourself to be seen. Do not approach family members and follow dreams of kidnapping a loved one or pet. Perhaps very loosely befriend a neighbour so that smalltalk can be carried out whilst you observe on the very verge of the person you very partly want to be. Singe milk-bottle-top-sized circles into their lawn in the latest and dryest of nights to provoke a subject of confession and enquiry posted on the website you wish to sneakily make yourself at home in in order to watch how they deal with surprise and the largely unexplained. If the person lives in the United Kingdom's outback, then build an imitative badger's sett to lurk in and peer from nearby into their homes and habits. Make sure you have a costume or a skin to wear in case of inspection, also learning the monstrous sickly famous squeal of said beast that is howled into the night when TB has taken hold.
When the fortnight is up, whilst the bugs inserted in your observed's homestead continue to deliver a thousand secrets to you, write replies in at a least a thread every other day, sometimes two in the same, each of them that perfect mixture of warm and undetailed. Gradually show concern when anyone's mood seems the sourest in the lightest of senses. Keep the closest of ears on any downturns your eternal stalkee may have, in order to start a thread when experienced enough, normally a week after the awful tiding you've secretly heard of, allowing this person to tell their sad story to all, if they feel the time is right. Very very slowly make a connection with the person you know more than they'll ever know you, so that you're rarely ever alone or unguarded on a site you yearn to settle in, such as this. Over time, experiment. Feign drunkenness on occasion. Confess to an addiction you've never had but long for at least one suggestion for a cure of. Mention a short-pocketedness in times of made-up need to see how much of a member you've become and how much money the respect you've earned will be given to you. At home have a model similar to Blue Peter's fundraising targets boards showing how each year you've gained more, whilst also monitoring the popularity of the forum you're now on to calculate the percentage of popularity and charitability from those active on the board. Disappear for a month at some point, not signing in at all, whilst looking in as little but a watchman, to see if anyone wonders where you are. Reappear dramatically. Begin to make enemies with at least one or two of your mirroree's opposites. Spit spite at them in your drunker moments, banishing their statements into an uneyed mire when their comments are forever ignored, an announcement you'll make to all. Talk of a newfound love, of everything she might be to you, and within a year of the heart of yours she'd snared and snapped in two with the utmost betrayal. Declare yourself available and test how desirable you might now be to the female wishers for love or companionship that sometimes drift unseen aneath the masculine dirges that conquer so many plots of internet land. Marry one, if you dare, whilst never revealing all you've done and forged to fool her into adoration.
Turn your back on the site for a spell and relish the drowning in love you'll feel. Test her as time passes as to whether she's ever wished to pretend to be someone else. if her desire to be just that shows itself, then loosely and lightly suggest your tactics of visiting another site to pretend to be same person elsewhere, forging a surely unstoppable alliance that allows this invented personage to be online permanently, a rota formed so sleep can be gained for each.
And go from there, i suppose. I've never gotten past the first 6 months of marriage before so can only advise directly of some of my background and the dream life that has yet to be fully fermented with and in me.
best of luck and PM me if you have any queries or want to know of and rent any of my hideout properties across the southern UK.

Can someone post the highlights please :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here