Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New strikers next season,

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think we missed out on Gestede when he was at Cardiff and he looked to have potential to me. And Birmingham stole a march on us signing Donaldson.

I think these relatively unknown players like Darryl Murphy (alway looked capable to me) are the ones to look for. I have been disappointed with Baldock though.

Right now I can't see many players that I would like to sign although I did like the look of Jérémy Hélan as a left-sided midfielder/fill-back for Wednesday.

I think a striker is going to be so hard to find that we might as well get Colunga back.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
To be honest id be much happier going with the Ulloa approach...

Look overseas, target a big target man scoring goals in a European lower division, more value for money and an area where the club have had success.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
To be honest id be much happier going with the Ulloa approach...
Look overseas, target a big target man scoring goals in a European lower division, more value for money and an area where the club have had success.

Just remember for every Ulloa there's a Turienzo.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Someone like Sergio Araujo who's currently playing for UD Las Palmas in Spains Segunda could be worth a look. 17 league goals in 33 appearances and has 8 assists so far, is also only 23 years old.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We will definately sign 3 strikers if COG is to be sold, as rumoured.

Whether 1 of these 3 is Best, remains to be seen.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The sad fact is that we cannot afford a Darren Bent and unless we can find a gem like Ulloa, probably from abroad, CH will plump for Best who he knows. I wonder if he will look at Sholla Ameobi who is at Palace but not getting any games and they are rumoured to be interested in Lambert

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The sad fact is that we cannot afford a Darren Bent and unless we can find a gem like Ulloa, probably from abroad, CH will plump for Best who he knows. I wonder if he will look at Sholla Ameobi who is at Palace but not getting any games and they are rumoured to be interested in Lambert

No chance. After this half season loan the only he knows is that Best is shite these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here