Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
Guys I am here to help you with the news. And I have been told not to say any names. Sorry

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Told by who? Your psychiatrist?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I think Gus rates him, but finds him very frustrating.

I think thats a good summing up! Even Russell Slade called him the best striker in League One! Maybe Glenn needs to believe in himself a bit more. When he is on top of his game he is great to watch. At least Gus seems to have 'cured' his disciplinary problems for this season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Guys I am here to help you with the news. And I have been told not to say any names. Sorry

so you work for the club and have been told to go a message board and announce nothing in particular but make sure you don't say any names, hmmm

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
This is like 20 f***ing questions, what a knob:tosser:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Why say your from the club, why didn't you just say we are signing whoever the player is and leave it at that?

I am sure that Brighton FC must employee a lot of Dave's, so just deny you have been on NSC if you get in trouble.

But for fucks sake, just say who you think the player will be. Then we can say how great a signing that would be, but it would never happen type thing, in good old NSC style.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Are you TB?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's a pitiful wind up by someone who has nothing going on in their life. Student perhaps? They've got f*** all to do till mid January.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here