Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunkmonkey

Jul 11, 2005
Eastbourne
One thing that stands out if you work for the club at a level where you are in the know how are you posting when all but Bloom and Ken Brown have been at the Junior Seagulls Party all afternoon and evening? I rarely post but felt compelled to tell you davesview you talk complete bollocks.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
cheers dave but anybody that has seen the albion this season already knows what we dont need a fullback or a central midfielder
what we do need is a winger & striker.

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
cheers dave but anybody that has seen the albion this season already knows what we dont need a fullback or a central midfielder
what we do need is a winger & striker.

Atleast somebody believes me. The manager wants a winger from Portsmouth and a striker from Preston.

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
no, it's more than stupid. It's bullshit, which is actually worse.

So, you are just a stupid bullshitter.

if i talked bullshit i would not be posting. Dont read this thread then if you dont believe in what i day. Let the believers read what i put.

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
One thing that stands out if you work for the club at a level where you are in the know how are you posting when all but Bloom and Ken Brown have been at the Junior Seagulls Party all afternoon and evening? I rarely post but felt compelled to tell you davesview you talk complete bollocks.

Dont read this thread then.

Mods? Is there any precedent for closing threads becasue they are just f***ing boring. That was 10 minutes of my life and a few bits of cyberspace wasted.

I have some sympathy with this view.

I've ignored this thread until now. A quick skim through it tells me that it's not going anywhere. Some folk say that davesview is bullshitting. He says he isn't. But, beyond that, there doesn't seem to be much hard information.

I think it's time to call it a day.

Happy Christmas, one and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here