Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I guess most of you dont believe me then

You've said we might sign a defender, a midfielder and maybe a striker. There might be some meetings today. Or not. Oh, and some players might leave.

Thanks for your contribution.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thinking about the way he has now degenerated, I think it is safe to say this is Hugo, or Earnie or some other CJTC. Cheerio now :tosser:
:wave:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If your for real Dave, PM me the main letter from the "special players" first name. I dont expect you to tell me who is it as I could be fishing, but if you confirm the main letter, I will back you up

God, the suspense...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I guess most of you dont believe me then

In a word, no. A club employee would not:

a) Say on here they work for the club, as revealing stuff (not that you have), could get you in the shit; and

b) Refer to the club as Brighton FC.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
That'll be the same Gus that has called Glenn "the best striker in League 1"? In that case Barnes, Wood and Sandaza will all be on their way as well then...

Its a shame that he hasn't lived up to that tag since he's been with us. I'm not at all saying he is no good but I can't really see him frightening Championship defences if he is inconsistent in League One. I would guess Gus would like to 'big' him up to try and get a reasonable fee. Barnes may improve and as he has some time left on his contract he may be given time. Wood, well he's only a loan I can't see us laying out for him, and Sandaza only has a contract to the summer. Holroyd could be sold in the window. So in summary, Barnes may be the only current striker still with us at the start of next season, unless Gus really does love Glenn.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Its a shame that he hasn't lived up to that tag since he's been with us. I'm not at all saying he is no good but I can't really see him frightening Championship defences if he is inconsistent in League One. I would guess Gus would like to 'big' him up to try and get a reasonable fee. Barnes may improve and as he has some time left on his contract he may be given time. Wood, well he's only a loan I can't see us laying out for him, and Sandaza only has a contract to the summer. Holroyd could be sold in the window. So in summary, Barnes may be the only current striker still with us at the start of next season, unless Gus really does love Glenn.

I think Gus rates him, but finds him very frustrating.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If your for real Dave, PM me the main letter from the "special players" first name. I dont expect you to tell me who is it as I could be fishing, but if you confirm the main letter, I will back you up

OMFG. Why not f***ing just tell us all if you're in the know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here