Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New proposed fan zone

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Think it look great, a step up from half a dozen caravan outlets currently there ! More Wembley than Withdean!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Away every other week during the season so a lot of Thursday to Sunday periods to utilise.
For the useable I originally envisaged, It’s not as straight forward as this though, see #58.

A good friend is a tour manager, I’m seeing him on Friday. Be interesting to get his thoughts on the logistics of my original thinking. I personally only don’t think it will happen/ my original interpretation wasn’t correct.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Could be it'll be run along the lines of the short-lived 'Seven Stars' lounge of a few years back. That had an entrance fee. As of course does the Boxpark
Hardly any PL clubs have fanzones like this (no space, ££ for investment, or won’t prioritise fan facilities)

The ones that do - Southampton, Man City - are free. Would you use it if there was an entrance fee ? Of course not.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
References Dicks Bar space being utilised for the north stand experience, could it be the first step to actually putting a shelf along the back of the north?
This is what is actually needed...

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Looks great - I wonder what the capacity in relation to Dicks Bar will be? Or perhaps: how long before kick-off will you have to arrive to get in here? I guess we will find out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry if this has been covered in the article etc but I was told a while ago Dicks will be no longer and will be used as an extension of the club shop. That makes sense with this news.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Where will it be located outside the shop or the car park behind the away end?
It’s where the drinks/food outlets are now so in between the ticket office/meeting point (the crest circle) and the row of mini vans hosting the coffee, DJ, fish/chips, drinks vans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A Sushi restaurant would make more sense with our new, welcomed fanbase.

Or a vegan place full of natural green stuff which uses no power and has a ban on swearing for another element of our fanbase called the ‘NSC bar’ (you can only cycle there and have to be dressed in full Lycra too).

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
This comment on Instagram made me chuckle…

IMG_2407.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Have you looked at the pictures? Unbelievable Jeff

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

From the pictures it replaces the existing beer and food stalls opposite the ticket office windows.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Or a vegan place full of natural green stuff which uses no power and has a ban on swearing for another element of our fanbase called the ‘NSC bar’ (you can only cycle there and have to be dressed in full Lycra too).

Car charging ports outside, no one allowed a differing opinion or admits to taking flights :lol:

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Hardly any PL clubs have fanzones like this (no space, ££ for investment, or won’t prioritise fan facilities)

The ones that do - Southampton, Man City - are free. Would you use it if there was an entrance fee ? Of course not.

Cough…Championship club…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here