Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Manager.... Your shortlist

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Somebody with a pair of balls thats not going to piss off because they cant have a £50 million budget , somebody who can build a team who want to win as if their life depended on it not if they win they get a 5k bonus in their already over inflated pay packet , somebody cool under severe pressure ,and most of all somebody that can not be seen amongst trees during the winter , so this guy .

View attachment 53678

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We've tried Spik and Span,:wink: Maybe it's time for dirty Sam.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ex Albion legend with a track record of getting a team promoted from this division on a shoe string?

Danny Wilson please.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The 'German Wenger' is the one for me: RALF RANGNICK or, as he will come to be known, King Ralf

From a Schalke-supporting blogger:
"Rangnick is definitely a manager for attacking football. His teams are aggressive in general and they play with high intensity. He likes pressing in the opponents half of the pitch and that is also his way to keep the ball away from his own goal. Long, high balls he does not like. His teams play flat and hard passes."
"Rangnick was a kind of forerunner of today's younger generation of German managers like Jürgen Klopp or Thomas Tuchel. I think Rangnick is still at least as good as these young guys. Tactically hardly anyone can fool him."
"Rangnick hates destructive defensive play. At Schalke we quickly saw how his game was supposed to work, but at the same time, the team conceded goals regularly. From my point of view Rangnick is no manager for quick success. But if you give him some time, in my opinion he is an excellent man."

#TeamRalf

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Mackay - experience of getting out of this division (and we may not be a bigger club than WBA - but we are getting bigger attendances);
Hughton - also experience of getting out of this division;
Martin O'Neil - might be getting bored managing a national side, and fancy another go at club management?
Somebody mentioned Big Sam earlier, in a derogatory way; he would get us promoted.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
#TeamRalf

Karl-Robinson-007.jpg
#TeamBellend

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Someone who allows others to choose his players, doesn't want a transfer budget, be prepared to sell our best players and get nothing in return, take untold stick because the players aren't quite up to it, yes I'm sure we will have plenty of takers ....... two managers left for much the same reason but they will still come

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Hoddle. He has served his penance and is ready to return to real football. Understands football at all levels with all the necessary nuances. In our case a midfield with pace, power and penetration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here