Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Malky
is that short enough

but it won't happen might just be a little feisty for the upper management

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
There's a guy called Lee on the Albion ticketline who has always been really helpful with any issues etc. He's a top bloke. I'd give him a whirl. If not him, then the steward at the top of the stairs of E1A as he looks like he may have been in Motorhead and doesn't take any s h i t whatsoever.

but could we afford them?

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Don't care if British or foreign.
Would prefer someone who plays progressive modern football. Look at Derby, Liverpool, Everton, Southampton for the style.
Someone who can work with TB & PB directly on player recruitment, negating the need for Burke possibly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mackay
Pulis
Holloway
Di Matteo

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Karl Robinson. Best young English manager in the country. Consistently overachieves despite a tiny budget and a charming fella to boot.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Do people seriously believe Ralf Rangnick would come here? Because he studied in Sussex? Or Champions league-winning Di Matteo? The last two managers ****ed off because of the budget they had to work with, can't see why two names who could command top European jobs would want to work here.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Has to be Steve Clarke. Talented coach, will be good at bringing through young talent and already successful with an Albion.

Not sure why people think Eddie Howe or Uwe Rosler would come. I'd also be keen on a lower league manager who is on the up (like Rosler was before he went to Wigan)

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Big Ron! Enough said..

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The 'German Wenger' is the one for me: RALF RANGNICK or, as he will come to be known, King Ralf

From a Schalke-supporting blogger:
"Rangnick is definitely a manager for attacking football. His teams are aggressive in general and they play with high intensity. He likes pressing in the opponents half of the pitch and that is also his way to keep the ball away from his own goal. Long, high balls he does not like. His teams play flat and hard passes."
"Rangnick was a kind of forerunner of today's younger generation of German managers like Jürgen Klopp or Thomas Tuchel. I think Rangnick is still at least as good as these young guys. Tactically hardly anyone can fool him."
"Rangnick hates destructive defensive play. At Schalke we quickly saw how his game was supposed to work, but at the same time, the team conceded goals regularly. From my point of view Rangnick is no manager for quick success. But if you give him some time, in my opinion he is an excellent man."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here