Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New kit, with Amex sponsorship

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
meh

it's neither bad or good.

Then again, I didn't like the kit previous to our present (lovely) one. But did I give a SHIT whilst we SMASHED league one.

did I heck (remembered the google thing there and changed that last word ;) )

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
This is absolute shit.

Real disappointment given the potential was there to do something lovely with the new sponsor's blue and white logo.

Hate the fat stripes, hate the prevalence of white, hate the stupid collar, hate the HUGE gap left by the sponsor logo but worst of all I HATE HATE HATE that absolute DISASTER on the back where the AmEx logo is in its natural shade of light blue, completely clashing with our own royal blue. What were they thinking?

Looking forward to this season's shirt being reduced in the shop so I can buy a fresh one to wear when my current one wears out because I will NOT be buying this new heap of shit.

I take it you don't like it then:)

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
006.jpg

Bladders, use your magic touch to reverse the stripes so there are 3x blue, then make the collar all white with the central section cut away...sure that would look better.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Agree after a few more pages on this thread i started liking it after seeing the pics of Bridcutt wearing it
Seeing the first photo of that fat bird wearing it with the Ill fitting shorts and Greer not doing it much justice either with the socks over his knees , that first photo just looked messy a very bad photo shoot
So I've come to the conclusion I LIKE IT now but didn't at first

Is there a Specsavers in Shoreham Mr 'T'---------get your white stick out and I'll guide you there:cool:

I was really hoping the new shirt would be Blue with white pinstripes, or Blue and White stripes as it is now.

This is neither.

I'm not sure who to blame so, Club OUT.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Like: Ther sponsors, the wide stripes.
Dislike: Blue stripe should be down the middle, prefer blue socks, not keen on the yellow trim, collar is a bit weird, the munter on the left.
Verdict: Not great. But not bad.

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
I can see the homophobic chants dying out next year. Everyone knows no self respecting gay would be seen dead in this pile of shit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Awful kit and awful lettering on the 'American Express' and the stripes make us look like Col Utd! The mocked up ones on here were much better.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Never understand why clubs don't let fans have a say in the design of new shirts - after all, if the fans don't like it they're not going to buy it. How difficult would it be for the club to have, say, three or four proposed designs and let fans vote for the one they like best...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'll get used to it but don't like it. Seems incredible that they should produce something so obviously unappealing.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Never understand why clubs don't let fans have a say in the design of new shirts - after all, if the fans don't like it they're not going to buy it. How difficult would it be for the club to have, say, three or four proposed designs and let fans vote for the one they like best...?

Good idea, it worked for the stand or fall banner.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Quite like it except for the collar colours / the yellow trim

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here