Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New kit, with Amex sponsorship

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Photoshop

Could someone with some photoshop skills mock-up an away shirt?

Change the white to black and the blue to yellow, that's what I reckon it'll be.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
sgolyu.jpg

Is that a picture from GAY BOYS on Virgin after midnight :safeway:

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
The kit looks cheap and nasty.

Can't wait for the end of Errea, it really is Div 1.

Although I would never buy a replica shirt, I'm 36.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Yeah. It's just a balls up on the front. I never know why clubs do not give fans more input for every new home kit. Maybe give them a choice of 3 draft designs to choose from. Basically, from the reaction so far, the shirt sales just won't be anywhere near as high as the current one and most of that will be down to a poor choice of a tiny group of people

I was on afc Wimbledon's website a couple of days ago and they were letting fans vote on a new kit.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Like the yellow and black :thumbsup: I think ANY colours would look better than current white with bit of blue though :( It just doesn't suit the KIT at all and also Brighton play in BLUE with a bit of white. Interested to see the kit inverted assuming hasn't been done?

Can anyone bored do an Orange + AMEX Blue version though? Think might get the different logo on the Away Kit too! Lots of teams have gone completely different sponsors on the away but I'm not suggesting that.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Clever photo shop job....

The home kit looks good to me. It has a clean uncluttered line, and the broad stripes will look better from a distance. Re the back? It all depends how they display the number. Striped shirts make it hard to display the number.

I recall Stella McCartney saying that there were all sorts of unexpected requirements, from the sponsor and the Olympic Committee when she designed the 2012 kits.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
As long as Amex still have enough money to pay my pension I will be happy with them sponsoring the shirts but I agree I can't wait to get rid of the ERREA kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here