Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New kit, with Amex sponsorship

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't like it don't buy it I'm sure there will be a few thousand that do buy it. Surely the bigger question is will we get to see Bridcutt wear it in competitive action next season rather than just modelling the thing

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
American Express are a worldwide brand, British Caledonian were not - this is bar far the biggest sponsorship deal we have ever had. In fact there are not many bigger brands sponsoring in the Premiership. I believe that this is the first time Amex have ever sponsored a sports team anywhere. They have previously sponsored major US sporting events and had deal with organisations such as the NBA. This is huge for the club. Oh by the way the new shirt is slowly growing on me.

Amex sponsor several basketball teams in the USA.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
is it bad that i REALLY like it?

less stripes yes, but it still looks good (unlike Portos kit this year which is dirt)
i HATE collars on shirts, so another plus for me
it has stripes on the back, another big plus

Only thing im unsure about is the yellow trim, if its striped on the back will we have yellow numbers/names?

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
The important thing, shirley, is that this shirt graces the PREMIER LEAGUE rather than the CHAMPIONSHIP next season? To me that's the ONLY important thing...

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Sorry but can't be arsed to trawl through all the pages, but any clue on the away kit next season colours wise

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

less stripes yes, but it still looks good (unlike Portos kit this year which is dirt)

Only thing im unsure about is the yellow trim, if its striped on the back will we have yellow numbers/names?

No. I think it's GORGEOUS. :love:

No. I think it's GORGEOUS. :love:

I agree - I really like it.

Would love to see it with yellow numbers in a retro square font on the back... :thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm in the minority, I love it. Just understand why Amex don't centralise their two words though, other than that thumbs up!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Agree that the colours should have been reversed - white on blue, not blue on white.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Front on it looks horrid. However, from a slight side angle and the back it looks quite nice. Undecided about it as of yet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363209536.517917.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looks a bit crap to me, but then it is a football kit so I guess its supposed to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here