Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit Thread

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
This is the Russia 2012 away shirt
russia-away-shirt-2012-13-300x300.jpg

which is disturbinglly similar to..........................
1355fullimage.jpg

F***ing closet palace Russians.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Pretty sure that red palace kit is a fake. Someone messing around with kit designs.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
er.. its a special centenary kit, with an OLD badge on it.

(A bit like our own centenary kit...)

Right the boroughs coat of arms instead of the Invicta badge (just noticed it has moved to the sleeve) Living only 20 mins from Gills & not one of the gills fans I know aware of this. I will have to appologise.
BTW every gills fan i have just sent this too are fcking angry that Scally is moving away from the trad Blue n White, even if it was what they wore back then. ( Abit like the response to the idea we would play in green at home)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Careful now. Chris Brown was visited by the police yesterday for releasing this online before NCFC were ready. Stupid thing was he picked it up from their website before posting it.

Crazy, eh? Really heavy handed for a 17 year old supporter. They didn't even seem that apologetic.

BBC News - Norwich City kit published on internet by boy ahead of launch

The club's chief executive David McNally said he had asked for a report into what happened.

He said: "We are the guardians of the football club whilst we're here and so we will protect our property.

"And our property in the digital age involves our intellectual property, so we won't allow anybody to come in and take it from us."

:bla: :bla: :bla: It's a bloody photo of a new kit.

Crazy, eh? Really heavy handed for a 17 year old supporter. They didn't even seem that apologetic.

BBC News - Norwich City kit published on internet by boy ahead of launch

The club's chief executive David McNally said he had asked for a report into what happened.

He said: "We are the guardians of the football club whilst we're here and so we will protect our property.

"And our property in the digital age involves our intellectual property, so we won't allow anybody to come in and take it from us."

:bla: :bla: :bla: It's a bloody photo of a new kit.

Absolutely, I was shocked when I saw that Norwich's new kit was yellow and green again! Wasn't expecting that.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here