4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
How Amazing is this Kit :love:

All-Whites-Away-Jersey-2012-2013.jpg

Looks like a ref?

D

Deleted member 18477

Last time Man Utd. had a grey kit, they got spanked by Southampton and change kit at half time with Fergie saying they could not see each other? Sod knows why they would make another one.

Well luckily the base colour is white!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Last time Man Utd. had a grey kit, they got spanked by Southampton and change kit at half time with Fergie saying they could not see each other? Sod knows why they would make another one.

That isn't their kit for next season. It was a rubbish April fools that is still doing the rounds on the internet.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I know this isn't football, but I thought I would post a good example of years of heritage being ruined by a kit manufacturer.

This is what Leicester Tigers fans have come to expect over the years:

leicester-home-rugby-shirt-1996-to-1997-s_225_1_500x400.jpg

Leicester-Tigers-26764.jpg

This is what Leicester Tigers fans will be watching next season:

main

I love it, but I imagine the fans will be livid.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Minnesota Satrs (Formerly NSC Minnesota) have new Admiral kits for next season. The away kit has unique numbers, each number is a photo montage of the supporters taken at games last season.

Their fans call themselves the Dark Clouds, and the printing by the hem on the back of the away shirt reads "Everywhere we go, Dark Clouds follow"

Quote from their website:
"There is nothing like this in sports. The 2012 Authentic Away Jersey features full-color photographic numbers on the back. Every digit is different and features photographs of the Dark Clouds Supporters Section at NSC Stadium during the 2011 North American Soccer League playoffs. Our fans carry us through thick and thin, and now we carry them with us everywhere we go."

2012_authentic_away.jpg

Oh, here's the home kit, with more traditional numbering
2012_authentic_home.jpg

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
New Palace kits, not a fan of the away one and I suspect you'll say our home kit is a carbon copy of Barca but we're all extremely happy with it :clap:

Attachments

• new kit home.jpg
    new kit home.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 267
  • newkit away.jpg
    newkit away.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 223

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
New Palace kits, not a fan of the away one and I suspect you'll say our home kit is a carbon copy of Barca but we're all extremely happy with it :clap:

The away kit lookd like its been run over by a double yellow line roller but with blue paint. Home kit is actually not too bad but would look better in blue and white with different logos and sponsors...

On that note, any news on your new badge?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
The away kit lookd like its been run over by a double yellow line roller but with blue paint. Home kit is actually not too bad but would look better in blue and white with different logos and sponsors...

On that note, any news on your new badge?

I see what you did there...

We're not changing the badge, the feedback was genuinely negative so I guess CPFC2010 will go back to the drawing board (literally) and decide the next move!

Having full stripes on the back is something we took for granted, delighted they're back.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

It's not your worst, who is the manufacturer?

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I know this isn't football, but I thought I would post a good example of years of heritage being ruined by a kit manufacturer.

This is what Leicester Tigers fans have come to expect over the years:

leicester-home-rugby-shirt-1996-to-1997-s_225_1_500x400.jpg

Leicester-Tigers-26764.jpg

This is what Leicester Tigers fans will be watching next season:

main

I love it, but I imagine the fans will be livid.

They're all horrible, but I'm a Bath man. The same fate was suffered by Bath. The kits were much better in the amateur days, and we also used to win trophies!!

D

Deleted member 18477

New Palace kits, not a fan of the away one and I suspect you'll say our home kit is a carbon copy of Barca and yes we all hate it too. The kind of fake Barca shit you can buy from stalls for 5 euros in Spain :clap:

Couldn't agree more. Your club makes me sick!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here