New Fans...whats it like??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Been wondering about the motivation of the sudden influx of our new supporters...many of whom have popped up on here in recent weeks. Please..don't get me wrong we need you!!

Is it the prospect of the new stadium..did the prospect of The theatre of shit drive you away from the club?

Those that have been supporting another team, probably premier league, do you feel "dirty" like you have been cheating on your wife with a brassy bird with plenty of cash whilst your missus sat at home in a ruined flat weeping for you to come home?

Now you have come home do you feel the need to act as if you were never away? to pretend you have remained loyal throughout? Do you feel the need to "fit in" with the loyalists?

What are you telling your mates who you have been watching prem league in the pub with evey Sunday? That you are going to start following your home town club again now they are going places?

Are you coming back to the Albion for your kids sake? was it just embarrassing to make them go to Withdean?

What Albion related merchandise have you purchased? is there a seagulls mug on your desk at work? is there a seagulls sticker newly affixed to your car window?

Are you pleased to be home? Will you stay now...or is your support dependant on success?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Come on, own up, be honest, we can see your public profiles and your join dates, you're in it to get the chance to sit your bum on a nice new padded seat in a twenty-two an a half thousand seater stadium.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
What the!? I didn't know that supporting Brighton requires you to immediately join NSC. What a stupid thing to say.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What the!? I didn't know that supporting Brighton requires you to immediately join NSC. What a stupid thing to say.

Oh..but it does..buy the shirt, get the sticker, join NSC.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Come on, own up, be honest, we can see your public profiles and your join dates, you're in it to get the chance to sit your bum on a nice new padded seat in a twenty-two an a half thousand seater stadium.

I own up.

The first game I tried to see ever was this season, and I googled where the ground was, and ended up at some retail park.

I still don't know where you lot are. :shrug:

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I'm new on here but used to post on the forum on the official site. Also the reason I have started going reguarly this season and only very rarely before is that I can now afford it because I have a new job.

Zabadda

Jun 29, 2008
Howdy,

I'm a "new" fan as it were, I've been a huge Liverpool fan for 20 years (and still am) but I've always lived in the south so have only managed to get to Anfield a few times.

My son was born 5 years a go and I moved to Crawley so i would love to take him to some games but Liverpool is a pain in the arse to get to so i started looking at the teams round me and there was Palace, Crawley and Brighton within the local area.

Due to my hatred of London and going there that ruled out Palace, Crawley are just too poor a standard to go and watch and get an atmosphere (even though i still hope they win and watch their results) so that left Brighton, i love spending a day out with the family there they had a new stadium in the pipeline and they were at a half decent level of football and seemed like a club with a future.

Since then I check this forum and the official site on a regular basis and watch the highlights every week.

When the new stadium is up and going ill be taking my kids down for a day out in Brighton and a game.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone and i don't mean to sound patronizing but Liverpool are kind of my fantasy team (insert jokes here) and Brighton are my realistic team and local enough to feel local to me.

germanbha

Didier Konan Ya to sign
Nov 18, 2008
Uk
i remeber stood in the north stand midweek vs fulham where there was only 900ish at the goldstone 50-100 of them being fulham!!!when i get home to brighton from germany i try to get to the withdean but i think i will struggle to get tickets for falmer which p's me off abit as i never missed a game in gillingham!

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
i remeber stood in the north stand midweek vs fulham where there was only 900ish at the goldstone 50-100 of them being fulham!!!when i get home to brighton from germany i try to get to the withdean but i think i will struggle to get tickets for falmer which p's me off abit as i never missed a game in gillingham!

Pissed off already:lolol:

Im sure you will be fine getting tickets for most matches.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Said he who joined NSC in September 2010??

What a complete joke of a post. I've been going to Brighton games since I was 7 years old yet havn't been on NSC for very long and don't post a great deal. Does that make me a new fan despite the 16 years old loyal support.

I assume you must just be fishing and I have bitten but you are quite simply a complete twat for pretending to be asking questions with an obvious that may seem innocent with an undertone of 'we are better than you'. Who cares if we have a huge rush of new fans soon?? Doesn't make them any different to you if they are willing to pay to see the club we love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports