[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Landed today, pretty disappointed with it for the price tbf. Quality is poor with a fair few loose stitches, Nike tick looks like it’s about to fall off, always have creases all over them these days (what’s that about?) and design just not as good as I thought when quickly purchasing

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Landed today, pretty disappointed with it for the price tbf. Quality is poor with a fair few loose stitches, Nike tick looks like it’s about to fall off, always have creases all over them these days (what’s that about?) and design just not as good as I thought when quickly purchasing

I agree, I was pretty disappointed with the quality too.

The Green/Black kit is by far the best quality shirt with have this season.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
I was initially gutted I'd missed the boat on ordering one, but looking at all these complaints of them turning up stinky and falling apart has settled my fomo. Also.... we're clearly never going to wear this shirt as we could have against Ajax, considering they played in all black, and decided not to.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I was initially gutted I'd missed the boat on ordering one, but looking at all these complaints of them turning up stinky and falling apart has settled my fomo. Also.... we're clearly never going to wear this shirt as we could have against Ajax, considering they played in all black, and decided not to.
I reckon it will be worn for Athens away. And it might make an appearance in the knockout stages too 😄

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I reckon it will be worn for Athens away. And it might make an appearance in the knockout stages too 😄
You have to ask if this was just a money making exercise.

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
Indeed. The number of people that could actually own one due to limited availability must have been very low compared to the number of people that had already bought home/away shirts with Euro personalisation. So to sell that and then go and bring out a “special”, possibly making tall those shirts obsolete would have been annoying.
Personally although it’s a great souvenir perhaps, and I quite like the idea of the pavilion detail, I think it’s a horrible looking shirt!

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Indeed. The number of people that could actually own one due to limited availability must have been very low compared to the number of people that had already bought home/away shirts with Euro personalisation. So to sell that and then go and bring out a “special”, possibly making tall those shirts obsolete would have been annoying.
Personally although it’s a great souvenir perhaps, and I quite like the idea of the pavilion detail, I think it’s a horrible looking shirt!

100% souvenir for me. Never going to wear it and it'll get framed and on the wall eventually.

My son's shirt arriving in the next hour, red carpet laid in readiness

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don't listen to the nay sayers. As I said previously, it isn't stinky, and there's no problem with the stitching. It's just one or two whingers on the internet.
I love mine.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA

It was at home, so home kit was worn.

Although I *did* wear my Eurospecial tee the day of the match, and we won... so it's back on. 😀

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Of course it's a money making exercise. If the club gave everything away TB would be out on the streets or we'd be back to playing Barnet in darkest Kent.

I've literally no idea why people complain about this, given the quality of player and coach we're currently seeing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do we know if we're actually going to wear this next Thursday?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I think we should wear it v Palace in December

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports