Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I have a few shirts like that, which I hoped to wear one day.

If anything they’re getting SMALLER sitting in the drawer…
Oh it fits, technically, but in a way which makes me want to constantly breathe in...

It's definitely the 'right' size, as it's perfect at the shoulders. I just pray it doesn't shrink in the wash.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Forgot all about my shirt. Ordered on the 7th Sept with no lettering or number and not even an email.
Ditto. I emailed the club this week and the reply was my order was in the 3rd drop ( I thought it was the 2nd drop) and they will be sent out next week:-

Thank you for your query.
I can see that this was ordered in drop 3, so this will be dispatched w/c 23rd October.”

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
Just got an email from the club to advise:

"We are delighted to advise that your order ###### is close to being dispatched.

When unpacking your new shirt, you may notice an odour from your garment. Don't worry, that's not unusual - it's due to some of the eco-friendly embellishment processes used, along with the sealing of the shirts within shipping bags to protect them during distribution, and its not permanent.

The solution is simply to wash the garment! The smell is not permanent, and should go away after one wash."

Shame I returned and got a refund 2 weeks ago. I wonder if I'm getting another one! :D

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I've had an update just now. The good news is it's close to despatch. The bad, it's going to smell a bit strange and will probably require a quick wash!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
finally got an email informing me that my shirt was close to being disptched but would smell and needed a wash! Looks like it will not be here in time for Ajax, but maybe for Sundays match

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

"We are delighted to advise that your order ###### is close to being dispatched.

When unpacking your new shirt, you may notice an odour from your garment. Don't worry, that's not unusual - it's due to some of the eco-friendly embellishment processes used, along with the sealing of the shirts within shipping bags to protect them during distribution, and its not permanent.

The solution is simply to wash the garment! The smell is not permanent, and should go away after one wash."

Shame I returned and got a refund 2 weeks ago. I wonder if I'm getting another one! :D
I just got the same email. My shirt arrived over a month ago. :facepalm:

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove

The smell is not permanent, and should go away after one wash.

Now they’ve just nicked that line from customer service at Smellhurst it being their standard response to complaints they get regularly about fans sat in and around them!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Woohoo, had an email this evening telling me mine is arriving soon, so soon I’ve had it since September 😄

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Just got this email in my son’s name who hasn’t ordered a shirt. WTF

My order Nearly here too, shame Junior won't have it in time for the big game tomorrow though. The smell thing made me laugh. In the time it has taken, I've ordered from the Chinese, it arrived and as I was impressed for what it is, then I ordered another one from the Chinese to take account of my weight changes if I'm in race training, that also arrived before the official one that I ordered first of all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here