[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I got the email yesterday, even though my delivery came almost two weeks ago.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I got the email yesterday, even though my delivery came almost two weeks ago.
Same. Ordered the teeshirt. It arrived the day of the AEK Athens game. Have now got an email apologising for the delay and saying it will arrived the week after next. Who's running this show? The Krankies? :dunce:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We were upper tier yesterday, and whilst the game was pretty pony the time was spent wisely by zooming in on the Europa shirts in the lower tier, with a real/moody vote. Quite a few of both I'd suggest.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
They just advertise it like that so they dont get shut down, it will have the badge and Nike logo. I've ordered a few shirts from DHGate (not Albion) and they all look great, but don't expect them to last too long.
Received my shirt today, but didn't order any name on the back. The one that came though has Ansu Fati and the Europa League badges etc so I was really confused. Thought I'd just go with it, extra without payment can't be bad.

Only just remembered some hours later that I had ordered a hooky one from MHGate when the club sold out fiirst time around, thought I'd take a chance at £14. I remembered that the shirt I ordered had an option for name primting, for which I selected - Fati. I'd given up on it, couldn't find the link for them anymore, no confirmation order e-mail - just write off the £14 I thought.

The one that came today was in a Nike bag, Brighton badge on it, even the QR code took you to Nike. I would be amazed if it isn't manufactured by Nike, I'll compare when the officially purchased one comes through - at least this one's in time for Marseille (or maybe that's a very bad idea!)

Having just checked back through this thread and some of the images folk have posted - it's a different material so not a Nike shirt. More old skool football short material rather than the perforated stuff. Still - amazing quality for £14, much better than I thought it would be.

Last edited:

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Received my shirt today, but didn't order any name on the back. The one that came though has Ansu Fati and the Europa League badges etc so I was really confused. Thought I'd just go with it, extra without payment can't be bad.

Only just remembered some hours later that I had ordered a hooky one from MHGate when the club sold out fiirst time around, thought I'd take a chance at £14. I remembered that the shirt I ordered had an option for name primting, for which I selected - Fati. I'd given up on it, couldn't find the link for them anymore, no confirmation order e-mail - just write off the £14 I thought.

The one that came today was in a Nike bag, Brighton badge on it, even the QR code took you to Nike. I would be amazed if it isn't manufactured by Nike, I'll compare when the officially purchased one comes through - at least this one's in time for Marseille (or maybe that's a very bad idea!)

Having just checked back through this thread and some of the images folk have posted - it's a different material so not a Nike shirt. More old skool football short material rather than the perforated stuff. Still - amazing quality for £14, much better than I thought it would be.
Did they spell his name correctly?

Mine arrived today with 'Anst' instead of 'Ansu' 😳

Put in for my £14 refund...I wonder if the club will add the U if I peel off the T 😀

Attachments

• 20231003_104126.jpg
    20231003_104126.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
  • 20231003_104050.jpg
    20231003_104050.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Did they spell his name correctly?

Mine arrived today with 'Anst' instead of 'Ansu' 😳

Put in for my £14 refund...I wonder if the club will add the U if I peel off the T 😀
That's brilliant - sadly short of Angst Fati but nearly there. I had to go and chck mine - all good thanks! Better quality than I was expecting though

Attachments

• 20231002_124832.jpg
    20231002_124832.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 45

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
One of my mates brought his 'moody' version in to work today, took 12 days from ordering to arrive and I have to say its an excellent replica and the sizing is UK sizing (I'm sure you used to have to order 2 sizes up or something like that?), I think it might be the way forward

Yes same here - I ordered the dodgy one when I get fed up of always missing out in the 5 minute windows to buy. Later that day when they finally came back on sale without a scramble I ordered one from the club for my boy. Got my delivery from China two weeks ago and looks fine, even my boy who won't go near anything knock-off was impressed. Still waiting for his official one from club but will closely compare when they come. Like you I thought I was just writing off 14 quid but it turned out a decent punt

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
What an absolute shit show. Is this kit even being used in matches?

Can’t believe the club have taken £70 and been unable to fulfill.

They are useless when it comes to shirts (Nike)

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Yes same here - I ordered the dodgy one when I get fed up of always missing out in the 5 minute windows to buy. Later that day when they finally came back on sale without a scramble I ordered one from the club for my boy. Got my delivery from China two weeks ago and looks fine, even my boy who won't go near anything knock-off was impressed. Still waiting for his official one from club but will closely compare when they come. Like you I thought I was just writing off 14 quid but it turned out a decent punt
Got my 3 Grandkids the new shirt.(Chinese version)...£40 for 3 including postage instead of £56 for one..................

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
My XXL arrived yesterday and it’s fricken massive.

I gambled on it being slim fit like most footy shirts nowadays.

It’s going back on Saturday unless anyone wants it on here for cost?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
My XXL arrived yesterday and it’s fricken massive.

I gambled on it being slim fit like most footy shirts nowadays.

It’s going back on Saturday unless anyone wants it on here for cost?
In fairness, the description literally said "Slim fit".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports