Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
My XXL arrived yesterday and it’s fricken massive.

I gambled on it being slim fit like most footy shirts nowadays.

It’s going back on Saturday unless anyone wants it on here for cost?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

In fairness, the description literally said "Slim fit".

Jul 7, 2003

When you say massive, what is the chest size?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I don't think it actually says, but for reference for normal clothes an XL regular fits me fine but a XL slim fit is too tight.

This thing floats on me so i reckon its a 48".
I sent mine back for similar reasons. I haven’t replaced it with a smaller size, think I’d really want to try the thing on before buying another!

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
I sent mine back for similar reasons. I haven’t replaced it with a smaller size, think I’d really want to try the thing on before buying another!

I'm not actually sure i want one, apart from the exclusivity if i want a footy shirt I'd prefer the home or away shirts. I tried it on and i don't think it works and i'm too old to wear it out and about.

And the back the material is transparent, Mrs says she could see my skin through it :lol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm not actually sure i want one, apart from the exclusivity if i want a footy shirt I'd prefer the home or away shirts. I tried it on and i don't think it works and i'm too old to wear it out and about.

And the back the material is transparent, Mrs says she could see my skin through it :lol:
Yeah, the shiny front and see-through, perforated back don't make it ideal for us oldies.

God help anyone with a hairy back. (In general, but especially if you wear this shit.)

Couldn't justify paying £80 for a shirt to live in a drawer I sold mine on.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Got my 3 Grandkids the new shirt.(Chinese version)...£40 for 3 including postage instead of £56 for one..................
Reckon anybody intending using the moody site should bookmark it ASAP because it can only be a matter of time before PBOBE or one of his little elves has this thread deleted. Surprised that's not already happened tbh

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Got quoted £27 by some printing firm in Brighton to change the T for a U :oops:

Double the price of the fuckin' Dickiy Dirt !!

Rip off Britain strikes again

45a309e2-5d0c-4c9b-827f-9f7b6913ce9e.jpeg

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Tried to get a size L in the home kit today for grandson’s birthday and they are hoping to get them in by Christmas and blame despatch problems at Nike.
They really need to get a company that can actually SUPPLY shirts. We are a worldwide renowned football club but Nike must think we are just a bunch of muppets.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Tried to get a size L in the home kit today for grandson’s birthday and they are hoping to get them in by Christmas and blame despatch problems at Nike.
They really need to get a company that can actually SUPPLY shirts. We are a worldwide renowned football club but Nike must think we are just a bunch of muppets.
Sadly its likely that ManU/Liverpool/Barcelona etc sell more shirts pretty much every day than we sell in a year, so Nike are more inclined to service their massive stock orders. We aren’t in a position to place so many orders, so when we do, there’s a a longer lead time.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The moody supplier will probably get it to you in a fortnight. From Asia. At a fifth of the price (including postage)

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding

Took it back on Sunday for refund which they did. I did wonder if the fact it was tagless mattered but obviously not.

I wonder what they do with the returns for these, stick them in the shop or saved for the staff!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I don't think it actually says, but for reference for normal clothes an XL regular fits me fine but a XL slim fit is too tight.

This thing floats on me so i reckon its a 48".
Get in. Mines not here yet but that's my chest size.
Hopefully it doesn't allow for an even bigger gut.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here