[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Ordered my son's on release day, second batch at 16:30. Club website still says 'Processing'. Almost 4 weeks now.

Anyone know if the V2 scarf is a set of 2 or is the picture showing both sides?

Last edited:

SirGully

Jul 26, 2013
I have a XL youth shirt with foundation badge size doesn't fit well for my youngster, so if anyone is interested feel free to drop me a message.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I hope this is allowed and if not then Mods you can remove it?

I have a brand new YOUTH MEDIUM shirt WITH the arm badges and NO name on the back which I ordered for my daughter before quickly realising I’d ordered the wrong size and had to reorder it. I don’t believe I can return it as the arm badges = personalisation. If anybody who missed out would like to buy it from me for the price I paid £70 then PM me? I will post it free of charge (recorded)

I have the official paperwork from the club, it’s not a knock off or anything like that.
Just a bounce 👍🏻

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Ordered mine on 1st September in the afternoon after missing the early drop, with name and patches and have still not heard anything apart from 'order processing'.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just had this by email:
Screenshot_20230929_183249_Gmail.jpg

My order arrived three days ago. :lol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Same email, 2 week delay.

Shirt hasn't arrived.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Ordered my son's on release day, second batch at 16:30. Club website still says 'Processing'. Almost 4 weeks now.

Anyone know if the V2 scarf is a set of 2 or is the picture showing both sides?
It looks like the ones that were on sale in the shop at AEK match, if so they were double sided so picture is showing both sides
As an aside they were also selling in the shop official half n half AEK/ALBION scarfs. Do not think i have seen that before or seen it mentioned on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports