Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
So it will only be work versus AEK in the group stages? Both Ajax and Marseille have a lot of white in their home kits.
Yeah, expect the green for the away games. But could we wear it at home? Ajax second kit is white, third is black; Marseille second kit is blue. In both cases the white shirt works better against the black / blue than our stripes.....

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Are...are you ok? 😅
All good here - ha ha. But to be serious ...its a bit cheeky to have not made it clear to those with the green/black striped shirts / and UEL badges - that actually they won't be worn in Europe. We'll have another fourth ! shirt instead.

that said they've sold out - and there will be colour clashes so perhaps the blue/white, green/black will come into play and there are a lot of games - assuming we don't come fourth in the group of death !

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Honestly, there's not much that can done with blue & white stripes as we find out each season with minimal difference or excitement with the home kit launches. Instead we've got a truly bespoke kit from Nike. I love it.

el punal

First time I went to Amsterdam was on a football tour, went out early and got too excited. way too many beers and joints later ending up in some back room "show" sitting at the front all keen but me and a mate fell asleep.
Got woken up by the "star" of said show slapping us with her boa because we weren't watching her. We left swiftly passing the only other bloke at the show at the back rummaging around under his coat.
I’ve still got that coat - must take it to the dry cleaners.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
WANT ONE WANT ONE WANT ONE

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sorry if I missed it on here, but can only preorder ladies and yooofs.

where is large fat old fucks ones?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It says available to pre order so surely there will be more available.
Hardly ever buy a shirt but would love this one. If that is it ,as stated above it is ridiculous to let people buy 5!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here