Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
And even if you get it in the cart and make it to the payment page, you get a "transaction failed" message

A bit village really. An old bastard like me can't be arsed to try more than once.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I did in Amsterdam, paid for an hour, got about 45 seconds before it was all over :(
First time I went to Amsterdam was on a football tour, went out early and got too excited. way too many beers and joints later ending up in some back room "show" sitting at the front all keen but me and a mate fell asleep.
Got woken up by the "star" of said show slapping us with her boa because we weren't watching her. We left swiftly passing the only other bloke at the show at the back rummaging around under his coat.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
When they said "limited edition" they weren't lying were they?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
completley sold out of all sizes between adding to cart and checking out !!! im heartbroken
It’s really poor, mine was also in the basket and I went to pay only to be told it wasn’t available (which was the time I took to read the T&Cs). Normally once you add to your basket you at least get a chance to buy it, apparently not on this site.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Bloody hell, that’s poor form. It’s going to irk me a little if I see any tourists wearing this shirt, the first Brighton shirt with a solid local accent, and they go within minutes?

Boo!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
£70 quid. Includes the badges.

White and Green Pavilion Themed.

Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 12.13.59.png

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Jeez, just woke up and logged on, went to the online shop, and the men's shirts are already sold out.

Much too limited an edition, if you ask me. :cautious:

Edit: Just noticed that it's UK delivery only, anyhow. Fans abroad are SOOL.

lol well that saved me an awkward decision

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here