Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The ‘youth’ shirt for £60 is disgracefully priced… rank profiteering… especially when compared with a more ‘reasonable’ £45 for the standard youth home shirt.

Yes my son wants one, but (alas) I’m not paying that for it - nice design or not.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bollocks. We've played in blue and white stripes most of our existance, cerainly in my lifetime (except for the current nonsense about changing shirts for away matches even when thhere is no colour clash).
Proud that my team are now going into Europe - but want them to thake the blue and white stripes with them. That's our identity, not some poxy £70 (£70 for a £15-£20 shirt - geez!) third shirt, even if it is 'pretty'; it still doesn't represent the heart and soul of the Albion. Big BOO.
That's not a big BOO.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is a big Boo.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The ‘youth’ shirt for £60 is disgracefully priced… rank profiteering… especially when compared with a more ‘reasonable’ £45 for the standard youth home shirt.

Yes my son wants one, but (alas) I’m not paying that for it - nice design or not.
In the current climate its a shame the club wouldn't take a small hit on kids shirts and make them cheaper to take such pressure off of parents, after all the Mitoma+ members must have generated huge profits in the past 12 months

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Bollocks. We've played in blue and white stripes most of our existance, cerainly in my lifetime (except for the current nonsense about changing shirts for away matches even when thhere is no colour clash).
Proud that my team are now going into Europe - but want them to thake the blue and white stripes with them. That's our identity, not some poxy £70 (£70 for a £15-£20 shirt - geez!) third shirt, even if it is 'pretty'; it still doesn't represent the heart and soul of the Albion. Big BOO.
We played in Green and White originally as Brighton United (the precursor to BHAFC) in 1899/1900. We've also had green away kits several times in the last few decades. We've had all white shirts in 74/75 , 70/71, and we didn't have stripes at all for much of the early 70s and the 80s.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
In the current climate its a shame the club wouldn't take a small hit on kids shirts and make them cheaper to take such pressure off of parents, after all the Mitoma+ members must have generated huge profits in the past 12 months
Exactly - £50 maybe 🤔 but £60 (not including the inevitable favourite player # combo) hmmmmm too spicy for me.

Nice shirt though.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Nooooo, so close! Would have been perfect if they’d kept it plain white but the Pavillion bit is all a bit bling for my taste. It’s a no from me. I’m sure they’ll shift them in massive numbers anyway and good luck to them.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Nice top , will I buy it , probably not . Think I’m probably a bit too old to be wearing a football top . Will buy the t shirt though . Anyway must get on with my work now .

el punal

I’m amazed. The club come out with an iconic commemorative shirt for our first ever season in a European competition and yet people still moan. Really, would it have been better if the club had done nothing at all? If you don’t like the shirt, or don’t like the principle of marketing something new it’s quite simple - don’t buy it. :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tantrum Crying GIF

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Exactly - £50 maybe 🤔 but £60 (not including the inevitable favourite player # combo) hmmmmm too spicy for me.

Nice shirt though.
<< Edited this as i was mistaken about the badges . i Agree that £70 for a shirt and effectively £95 for what is Albion's FOURTH kit if you include the badges and numbers - £15 more than last season's home shirt btw is certainly worth an. eyebrow raise. >>

Last edited:

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I’m amazed. The club come out with an iconic commemorative shirt for our first ever season in a European competition and yet people still moan. Really, would it have been better if the club had done nothing at all? If you don’t like the shirt, or don’t like the principle of marketing something new it’s quite simple - don’t buy it. :shrug:
You must be new if you are amazed by people critiquing a new shirt release 😅

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here