Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New England kit.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
next, you'll be telling me England will play with one centre-forward.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Can't stand it looks like a tennis shirt and at £50 in the middle of recession just shows how out of touch the FA are with the fans.

Luckily I never buy the white one anyway so hope this shit design is not used for the far superior red away shirt

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Even more reason to your own for £15.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Don't like it.

For a start (although it'll obviously never happen), I'd like to see us play in a red home shirt.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Compared to some of the shit kits we've had in the past I think it's pretty good. None of the stupid trims or flashes, probably on a par with the 1986 kit.

I shan't buy one, partly because it IS hideously overpriced and only a lemming-like simpleton with a desparate need to 'belong' will waste £50 on a glorified polo shirt - but mainly because anybody over 16 who buys and wears the latest replica shirt is a little bit of a saddo ...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm glad you used the word replica otherwise what would that make the team?!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
where is everyone getting this £75 figure from?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I shan't buy one, partly because it IS hideously overpriced and only a lemming-like simpleton with a desparate need to 'belong' will waste £50 on a glorified polo shirt - but mainly because anybody over 16 who buys and wears the latest replica shirt is a little bit of a saddo ...

Is the correct answer :thumbsup:

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
it's nice ... post-modern as f*** ... it's a stand against chav focussed fashion.

And well done Umbro for not thinking they're bigger than England by rolling out the usual shite in the house-style like they've been doing since the mid 80's.

In terms of football shirt design and direction, it's got to be one of the most exciting developments since the wonderful Italy/Kappa skin-tight design of the late 90's.

Your thoughts on this Goldstone Rapper?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That, presumably, would be the cost of the complete kit (shirt, shorts, socks).

:jester: cos everyone buys the whole lot dont they

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Compared to some of the shit kits we've had in the past I think it's pretty good. None of the stupid trims or flashes, probably on a par with the 1986 kit.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can I just say, every now and again you see a turn of phrase on here that demands respect - and 'lemming-like simpleton' ticks all the boxes.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Two questions...
1. Does England's home strip no longer include blue shorts?
2. Will England be getting a new away strip in the same design as the new home strip?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
came today for my son,but i ordered the wrong size,going back tom to change ,its the best made shirt i have seen for a long time

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
came today for my son,but i ordered the wrong size,going back tom to change ,its the best made shirt i have seen for a long time

What's the material? Is it literally the same as school shirts or more classy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here