New England kit.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
What does everyone think of the new England strip then?
I quite like it myself, the red numbers are a nice touch :)

Attachments

• New england shirt.jpg
    New england shirt.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 348

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm growing to like it first impression was it was shite now it looks quite good

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
takes the piss at £50. Being as sports direct were selling the old shirts at £3 a piece. Not nice to know your getting mugged off.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Think it looked a bit dodge to start with, but overall I now like it. Don't like the cost though!!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Love it, the only thing that will stop me buying it tommorrow, is the fact that as of 5pm today I am unemployed.

I'll buy one to congratulate myself when I find employment.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Buy a polo shirt for a fiver and get the badge and umbro logo printed on for a tenner. There you are... England shirt for £15.

Sorry to hear you are being made unemployed. I hope the job hunt goes well.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Never ceases to amaze me how many people are ready to admit they like it - when the vast majority, press and even players have roundly condemned it as the most hideous shirt in a long long time.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Never ceases to amaze me how many people are ready to admit they like it - when the vast majority, press and even players have roundly condemned it as the most hideous shirt in a long long time.

Thats because its designed for mugs like us who will willingly give away £50 for something that will look cool with a pair of jeans. The fact it looks a little shit to the pundits and players is kind of irrelevant, when its all about shirt sales.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Thats because its designed for mugs like us who will willingly give away £50 for something that will look cool with a pair of jeans. The fact it looks a little shit to the pundits and players is kind of irrelevant, when its all about shirt sales.

Please don't continue to inflate prices by constantly coughing up ridiculous sums for such rubbish. It only encourages them further.....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Love it, the only thing that will stop me buying it tommorrow, is the fact that as of 5pm today I am unemployed.

I'll buy one to congratulate myself when I find employment.

Or wear one of these to support your campaign for pink albion kit! I've added the England-style collar onto it :)

pink.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't get the joke, Lagoonery.

As a friend of mine said, I'll wait until the World Cup before buying the shirt. I'll want to have a player on it, and if my main man, Stewart Downing, goes to the WC, I'll need to know his squad number before printing it! :yahoo:

I like how simple it is, it's actually a new shirt rather than the slight redesign we've grown assustomed to!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports