Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New 20-21 Brighton Kits Release Prediction

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
We've got an Argentinian international playing No.10 for us - surely it was an easy tap in for the marketing dept to recycle this one rather than ripping off Pompey:

football_shirt_11_1_369x492x1.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It will be the best selling shirt to date that, like it or not.

Possible, but not because of real Albion fans that's for sure...... Only because the PL customers and JCL's that Barber loves are far more important than club identity or lifelong fans wishes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s shit, are we now ashamed of stripes?

We could be one of about 10 clubs at first glance. Is it too late to bin it?

Pump3ster

Dec 15, 2014
Possible, but not because of real Albion fans that's for sure...... Only because the PL customers and JCL's that Barber loves are far more important than club identity or lifelong fans wishes.

I'm not sure I can read this seriously, also, has anyone got any suggestions for a new team to support as I've bought that shirt...

Pump3ster

Dec 15, 2014
On an entirely genuine note, if you don't like the kit, you're entirely welcome to not like it and vote with your wallets, the option not to buy it is very much available but let's stop short of labelling people who do like it as real or fake fans of the club we all clearly support.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've always been a massive fan of the stripes, but you know what ? This freshens things up a bit. Southampton have done similar over the years - you don't have to be TIED to the stripes, a change every once in a while is healthy. I've not bought a replica shirt since the first year at the Amex, as I tend to stick with the retro. But THIS one has me stroking my chins.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Take your pick of a few, Millwall?

Gives a few new songs for next year.

Play up Brighton.....or

No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don't care, we are Brighton, super Brighton, we are Brighton from Leicester.:moo:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
If it had to be pinstripes this is the kinda thing I was hoping for. Except for the collar. The collar lets it down somewhat.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
As an aside, does anyone know when the AMEX shop is due to re-open? ???

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
On an entirely genuine note, if you don't like the kit, you're entirely welcome to not like it and vote with your wallets, the option not to buy it is very much available but let's stop short of labelling people who do like it as real or fake fans of the club we all clearly support.

It’s not about purchasing one. It’s because we play in blue and white stripes. And this monstrosity isn’t that. Football is nothing without tradition. Most of the problems in football come from messing with tradition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here