Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New 20-21 Brighton Kits Release Prediction

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Don't know if it's been mentioned on here yet (probably, so apologies for 'fixtures', but I'm not trawling through 39 pages to find out!) BUT.......buyers beware. Shirts are coming up tight, and the yanks at Nike have made their shirts to US specifications not UK and you'll probably need to 'go up' a size.

Got caught out today, buying an 8-10 for my 9 year old son (who's a regular height and thin in build) and was too small. Had to go back to the shop, and go up a size to 10-12. If I was a fat adult, I wouldn't be buying this shirt with this collar, as would be a nightmare to get over my head and show a beer belly off to a tee!!

The staff said they've had 'lots' of people returning shirts for being too small.

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
Don't know if it's been mentioned on here yet (probably, so apologies for 'fixtures', but I'm not trawling through 39 pages to find out!) BUT.......buyers beware. Shirts are coming up tight, and the yanks at Nike have made their shirts to US specifications not UK and you'll probably need to 'go up' a size.

Got caught out today, buying an 8-10 for my 9 year old son (who's a regular height and thin in build) and was too small. Had to go back to the shop, and go up a size to 10-12. If I was a fat adult, I wouldn't be buying this shirt with this collar, as would be a nightmare to get over my head and show a beer belly off to a tee!!

The staff said they've had 'lots' of people returning shirts for being too small.

This is gonna be an issue an XL black 3rd shirt states chest 46-48" waist 36-38". and states its a performance fit (slim cut)

The new home shirt in XL States its XL 44-46" 36-38" no word on being a performance cut even though it smaller!

And yes I have ordered it in XL :(

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
All those people saying the new kit didn't remind them of #twats would seem to have been slightly overtaken by events.

Attachments

• TWATS.jpg
    TWATS.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 134

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

...becomes a bloody nightmare for those who order online and include number/name printing, which makes the shirt unreturnable I believe.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
...becomes a bloody nightmare for those who order online and include number/name printing, which makes the shirt unreturnable I believe.

Sadly Bozza, tis true..

Just glad that the young lady behind the counter was honest enough to begin with re: shirts coming up as smaller than normal/tighter as was all set to buy size 8-10, plus Lamptey 2 on the back................which would have been non-refundable :down:

Meant alot of driving around Sussex yesterday, in the ridiculously hot weather, but worth it in the end as my son's shirt gained alot of admiring glances and comments from his Under 10's football practise this morning. Seems the design is a real winner with the 'younger generation' :albion2:

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex

Yeah I’m in that boat as I feared yesterday.yodel delivered today and the shirt is significantly smaller then last seasons and I got a name and number.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Yeah I’m in that boat as I feared yesterday.yodel delivered today and the shirt is significantly smaller then last seasons and I got a name and number.

Motivation two lose a few pounds, and perhaps an inch or too off your height?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Sadly Bozza, tis true..

Just glad that the young lady behind the counter was honest enough to begin with re: shirts coming up as smaller than normal/tighter as was all set to buy size 8-10, plus Lamptey 2 on the back................which would have been non-refundable :down:

Meant alot of driving around Sussex yesterday, in the ridiculously hot weather, but worth it in the end as my son's shirt gained alot of admiring glances and comments from his Under 10's football practise this morning. Seems the design is a real winner with the 'younger generation' :albion2:

I’m surprised Tariq Lamptey had to get his Dad to buy his shirt. Thank you for not kicking up a fuss in these Covid 19 cost cutting times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here