Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New 20-21 Brighton Kits Release Prediction

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Makes you wonder why they're even bothering with new kits this coming season. It's not like many are going to have a chance to wear it anytime soon, even if they do have a spare fifty quid to splash in these recessionary times :shrug:

el punal

Makes you wonder why they're even bothering with new kits this coming season. It's not like many are going to have a chance to wear it anytime soon, even if they do have a spare fifty quid to splash in these recessionary times :shrug:

I’ve got my “Thank You NHS” shirt waiting for its official launch at the Amex - I might have to wait a long time to do that. :shrug:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Reckon it will be announced after the last match of the season.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I assume this will be revealed once when we confirm PL status mathematically. My guess anyway!

Posted this before, but, they better release these concept ones though!
204a961e2453e06e33fdcd091e38003c.jpg
adc726533fefe58062a1cc37e50b6dac.jpg

That top one would get me parted from 50 quid

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Either of those two shown would take my money. We won't get that though. Can never understand why clubs don't employ these concept kit people. They'd make a fortune because they come up with consistently different and interesting stuff, which people would buy

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Either of those two shown would take my money. We won't get that though. Can never understand why clubs don't employ these concept kit people. They'd make a fortune because they come up with consistently different and interesting stuff, which people would buy

The actual facts are crudely something along these lines;

Brighton "lets discuss our next seasons kit"

Nike "you can have this standard template shirt - we'll give you it for £19 per unit and you can probably sell it for £50 per unit, making £31 per unit for the club"

Brighton " but we'd really like a more bespoke, interesting kit"

Nike "okay thats no problem we can work with you and produce something you like, but the cost for those is £28 per unit and you'll still only sell at £50 per unit, making just £22 per unit for the club - its up to you"

Brighton " okay, we'll take the templete one :-( "

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
The actual facts are crudely something along these lines;

Brighton "lets discuss our next seasons kit"

Nike "you can have this standard template shirt - we'll give you it for £19 per unit and you can probably sell it for £50 per unit, making £31 per unit for the club"

Brighton " but we'd really like a more bespoke, interesting kit"

Nike "okay thats no problem we can work with you and produce something you like, but the cost for those is £28 per unit and you'll still only sell at £50 per unit, making just £22 per unit for the club - its up to you"

Brighton " okay, we'll take the templete one :-( "

But if you generated either of the kits above, for instance, you would sell vastly more, it'd be considered a classic. Give us some urban camo template dross (like the green kit from this year, for instance), and it becomes very "meh ". Does cheap quality bottom line really guarantee a better profit?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Nike’s designs have got better. They’re offering more to clubs like ours. So.. my guess.

They’ll either go for a really traditional set of stripes with red numbers. Or they’ll add that turquoise they’ve used on the website as a new third colour and make it really JAZZY.

I WANT all blue. But think that’s a while off. These are my concepts if anyone is interested.

[tweet]1262445166792753153[/tweet]

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Nike’s designs have got better. They’re offering more to clubs like ours. So.. my guess.

They’ll either go for a really traditional set of stripes with red numbers. Or they’ll add that turquoise they’ve used on the website as a new third colour and make it really JAZZY.

I WANT all blue. But think that’s a while off. These are my concepts if anyone is interested.

[tweet]1262445166792753153[/tweet]

Red and blue stripes can never be on our shirts. Yeh, they are thin red stripes, but still, get them off our shirts please

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Love the blue of this Napoli kit. Get Kappa in and we could have vertical lines of seagulls (about 2 inches in width, and similar to the Kappa logo) for the white stripes on that blue. :drool:

Koulibaly-Napoli-10-19.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here