Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New 20-21 Brighton Kits Release Prediction

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My predictions based on absolutely nothing are:

Home - A more simple, basic blue and white striped design.

Away - Pink/red fancy top with a pattern on, maybe a bit like the new training top.

Third - The current Black away shirt.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My predictions based on absolutely nothing are:

Home - A more simple, basic blue and white striped design.

Away - Pink/red fancy top with a pattern on, maybe a bit like the new training top.

Third - The current Black away shirt.

Good shout. Also think we will see a slightly unusual pattern on the away - 90s style patterns seem very much back in at the moment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I have a real issue with stripes. I wouldn’t buy normal clothes with stripes hence I rarely buy an Albion home shirt. All the tops I’ve bought in the last ten years or so have been away ones. I continue to DREAM of an all blue home shirt.

Same actually. Never thought about it but have almost always leaned towards the aways and I think this is why.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you haven’t got your pre-order in already you’ll have to wait for the second delivery from Nike, currently expected around Easter.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
d58b49505080328a24fe5e1d92cccc72.jpg

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Indeed. I get that it’s our tradition, but would any man on here go into a high street clothes store and buy a blue and white striped T-shirt? It’s a horrid look. I’d actually feel a bit self conscious being out in that colour combination anywhere other than an Albion match or playing football. On the other hand, I would definitely buy a plain T-shirt in black, grey, maroon, green or white - all colours we’ve had more stylish away shirts in.

I've been a big fan of the GK shirts the last few seasons.

The current black one with the pink accents on the sleeves is excellent. Regular use as one of my running tops.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Blue with white sleeves, white shorts and socks sorry stockings

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Blue with white sleeves, white shorts and socks sorry stockings

Blue? We won't call it blue. It will be called something pretentious like "midnight azure". White will be called "Ice reflection". Green away shirt will be "presumptuous broccoli"

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I have a real issue with stripes. I wouldn’t buy normal clothes with stripes hence I rarely buy an Albion home shirt. All the tops I’ve bought in the last ten years or so have been away ones. I continue to DREAM of an all blue home shirt.

Yep, never been a lover of the stripes. My preference is also an all blue home shirt with the 60s blue with white arms a close 2nd.

The whole dragging out of the new kit each summer is so boring. Bry Nylons post just nails all our thoughts.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Red away shirt

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I predict those that constantly moan about the club will hate it.

The kidz will love it.

The rest of us won't care, within 24hours of a proper release.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
More than likely the main strip will be changed by the width of a nat's dick or the Nike tick will change colour again - sure it will sell like hot cakes for those who just have to have the latest design.

More money than sense but each to their own I suppose, and more cash in the clubs coffers. No doubt my son will be all over it!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
More than likely the main strip will be changed by the width of a nat's dick or the Nike tick will change colour again - sure it will sell like hot cakes for those who just have to have the latest design.

More money than sense but each to their own I suppose, and more cash in the clubs coffers. No doubt my son will be all over it!

I'm sure the expression is a gnat's cock unless Nat is a particularly underendowed mate of yours!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here