Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never a red + we had boro bricking it

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
It was not an awful foul, he won the ball. Think Stephens made another great tackle in first half that was given as a foul. He won the ball and the other guy got injured in an umalicious challenge unlike Barton's which was a foul and intentional.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
The tackle wasn't malicious in any way. Foot was up though and we've all seen them given plenty of times, but equally, only given a yellow plenty of times too. The extent of the injury should have no bearing whatsoever on the colour of the card. Career threatening injuries have been caused by nothing tackles, whilst absolutely diabolical tackles have caused no injury whatsoever.

I don't think the ref influenced the result in anyway today. Especially as we actually improved with ten men. However, I do think he gave pretty much every 50/50 decision their way.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Winning the ball has nothing to do with if it is a red ir not. This was not a red though. Would not be suprised if boro are found to have bribed the ref.

Watch out, John Bumlick will abuse you for that for having a different opinion!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You obviously didn't see the elbow from Knockeart which would have been a booking in most other circumstances. A second in this case.

Emotional specs off. I thought the referee was fine.

Personally I don't think he was ..and if u want to quote Mr K as an example ..I'd be happy to do a few of there's

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Do you not think he gave every possible foul to Boro and ignored several clear fouls on Brighton in the second half in particular? That's the way it seemed to me. The lino also gave a foul against Stephens in the first half for a good ball winning tackle. Not to mention failing to spot the offside on the Boro goal.

That's the way I saw it ..example Friend twice within seconds on Wilson..but what's done is done ..goal difference again!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Thus proving that you know **** all about anything. Stick to your 'what shape is your shit?' threads.

Was a red fella. Watch it back tonight when you are calmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here