Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Netflix - What's good to watch?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Binge watched this today, uncomfortable viewing at times but riveting stuff ��

https://youtu.be/JV8khm4s9j4

Agreed, mainly because he was supposed to be a hero, I remember when I lived with my gran watching JFI and she made me switch it off, saying there’s something wrong about him, your not watching it, that was 76

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'Quicksand'/'Störst av allt' is an engrossing Swedish six-part drama centred around a schoolroom shooting. Very very watchable 8/10

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Lillyhammer.

I resisted watching this for ages due to not liking The Sopranos, which I thought was repetitive and rather dull. And I thought this would be more of the same.

I couldn’t have been more wrong. It’s seems to be a mainly Norwegian production and has a charm all of its own. I don’t think the lead is a very good actor (isn’t he in The E-Street Band?) but it’s good enough to carry him.

ANdy1

Apr 20, 2022
Recently me and my partner have watched a "Maniac" on Netflix. Stunning Emma Stone, great plot and 10 series. Perfect thing

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I watched a film called “The Imitation Game” last night, it’s about Alan Turing. I quite enjoyed it, it held my attention.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Lillyhammer.

I resisted watching this for ages due to not liking The Sopranos, which I thought was repetitive and rather dull. And I thought this would be more of the same.

I couldn’t have been more wrong. It’s seems to be a mainly Norwegian production and has a charm all of its own. I don’t think the lead is a very good actor (isn’t he in The E-Street Band?) but it’s good enough to carry him.

And Bruce Springsteen is in one episode also.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Lillyhammer.

I am completely 180 degrees to your opinion. Each to their own tastes thankfully, makes for a more interesting world. :cheers:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Anatomy of a Scandal.

Mrs h and I binged watched over the last 48 hours, wonder how close to the antics of the Bullingdon Boys its based on? Excellent viewing

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The first three episodes of Better Call Saul have been superb. No spoilers but this weeks.....wow!! Up there with the best Breaking Bad episodes.

Slightly annoying it's only one episode a week and there is going to be a mid season break.

But Ozark is out today which has once again dragged me back in. AND Stranger Things out in a month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here